5.23

The bracelet has no power and is not turned on, and the black ring is firmly attached to the wrist.

    I have to get another one to make up a couple.

    001 stacked the small blankets neatly and tucked them into the arms of the youth. "This one must also be taken away."

    Li Yu put up for him and stretched out his hands wearing a bracelet, he couldn't help asking, "When did you prepare? "

    001 will not lie, or say, or not say.

    Intuition tells him that the youth will be very happy to say the answer, "After you send me a small blanket."

    Li Yu's recent memory is quite okay, and he quickly excavated a clue from his mind.

    He still remembers that when he went to give 001 a meal, the man was evasive and did hide things intentionally from him.

    What Li Yu thought was a bit stunned, "Is this a gift exchange?"

    001 thought for a while and nodded.

    Li Yu frowned slightly.

    001's life is actually very closed. I have received goodwill from other people close to nothing. You treat me and I treat you well. If you give me a gift, I will return the idea. It should not exist in his mind. .

    Li Yu, "001, who told you that someone will give a gift, you will have to return the gift?"

    001 pursed his lips, both ears and neck was red

    Mumbled, "I just know."

   The same question, Li Yu asked again, the answer is the same.

    "1551." He had a guess in his heart, but he had no idea. "You said, will the target have inherited memory?"

   The system, "It's hard to say that humans have a lot of information about mermaids, but basically they are about genes and their habits."

   "Yes." Li Yu held 001's wrist and asked softly, "001, do you remember your mother?"

    001's face was hidden in the dark, and his voice was flat. "Remember."

    Feeling that the atmosphere was wrong, Li Yu touched the man's head and did not intend to force the other party to answer.

    "We are about to leave here, are you afraid?"   

    The hand fell, palm 001 in hand, "After we left here, we will encounter many difficulties and dangers, and so far, I haven't thought we should go Where. "

    Dellson ’s U disk must contain the experiment or observation records related to 001. Once these contents are reported, the special features of 001 will be completely disclosed to the public.

    After they leave, in order to hunt down 001, his pictures may also be posted in various underground fortresses.

    So they cannot go to other bunkers to settle down, they can only find new, safe houses on the ground.

    "Not afraid." The cheek was touched by the youth, and 001's heart was very satisfied.

    He opened his dark eyes and grabbed the blue eyes on the opposite side extremely seriously, "Su He, I can protect you."

    Li Yu smiled at him, "I believe in you."

    Just kidding, according to the killing power of 001, as long as it is not encountered by large groups of attack, they should not be in danger of life.