1.22

When Gu father was stabbed for the first time, the servants at home found out that they were scared into fools, and no one dared to step forward.

    When Gu Xu heard the call and came down from the upper floor, the person had already suffered a dozen knives and died.

    Upon receiving the notice, Xu Fang came to help his nephew to deal with the aftermath together, and assisted in taking charge of Gu Shi.

    Because of Long Gong, he walked almost horizontally within the group. Who would have thought that he would quietly transfer Gu's resources to his own organization or even a hostile company without satisfying the status quo.

    From that day on, Gu's building, which had been built for many years, was shaken.

    It only took two years from bricks to cracks to collapse.

    Gu Xu is not stupid. He knows that Xu puts on small actions, but does not hinder. Even the contract that knows there are traps is signed correctly.

    It's like, it's deliberate to let Gu Shi be destroyed in his own hands.

    Li Yu rubbed his eyebrows, unable to understand, Gu Xu's thoughts were deeper than the bottom of the sea.

    He suddenly thought of a question, "1551, what if I still didn't dig out these secrets until the target passed away? Can I jump directly into the next world?"

    1551 sneered, "Reverse gear."

    Li Yu, "..."

    1551 continued to sneer, "in addition, the flow of time each world, time and velocity of the center of the city Jie different, specific proportions, is not clear."

    Lee fish raped, "how do you say that earlier!"

    this time it is coming through Suddenly, he was cutting melons in the kitchen to celebrate his new job. Without paying attention, he cut his hands.

    The ghost knew that the cut was not serious, and his fingers were still there.

    How dare Li Yu delay, rushing back upstairs, washing, washing, and swiftly into the bed.

    He took the initiative to hold Gu Xu ’s hand and could n’t wait to say, “Let ’s go to sleep.”

    It is best to be able to meet again in a dream.

    Gu Xu felt the temperature in the palm of the young man carefully, kissed him on his forehead, and was held by the butler who came in with the quilt and hit him.

    The housekeeper smiled in the corner of his mouth, "It's cold, give you an extra quilt."

    Li Yu shrank back into the quilt , so he tried to let go of his hand and was dragged back by Gu Xu.

    Looking at the bulge in the quilt, the butler's eyes twitched, shaking the quilt calmly and covering them, "Chen Jing, you come out for a moment, and I forgot to tell you something."

    Li Yu, "Oh good "The

    housekeeper took the man to his room, and his brows were gone, and he became fierce.

    He gasped and poked Li Yu's head with his fingers. "What did you two just do in the quilt."

    Li Yu said frankly, "Uncle Li, we didn't do it." The

    housekeeper was dumb, "Really?"

    Li Yu spread his two hands to show him, dry and clean, "Of course it is true, what can he do with one leg." There