4.19

Li Yu stumbled all the way, stumbled into the safe passage by the man.

    It's screening time now. The staff is outside the screening hall. The people watching the movie are still in front of the screen. There is no sound around them. Occasionally, there is an excessively loud sound.

    Li Yu's back was against the wall, and in front of him was the man's chest, one cool and one fiery.

    Shi Yu didn't even give a breathing opportunity, grabbed his hands fixed on both sides, and went to the corner of the young man's eyes.

    There is nothing special about these eyes, except that they are big, they are round, but the emotions hidden in the eyes are extremely clear, straightforward, and unexpectedly hook people.

    After a few months of life, this is the first person to make him want to cherish hard.

    Not because of a bullshit mirror, not because this person may be his destiny bride, but because he wants to be close and want to own.

    Li Yu was trembling with a kiss, wide-eyed looking at the face close to him.

    The safe passage did not turn on the light, and everything about the man was hidden in the dark, dangerous, gloomy, and people could not help but want to get close.

    "Mr. Shi likes me?" His mouth was bold, but his heart was shaking. He was curious. According to the steps in the man's heart, what kind of relationship should they rise to next.

    Shi Yu's kiss replaced the answer and fell to the corner of the youth's lips.

    The soft touch became violent, and his breath was suffocated like a violent wind. Li Yu was about to suffocate, and he didn't want to break the atmosphere. He didn't push it until he died.

    Shi Yu's forehead rested on the opponent's shoulder, and his nose was sprayed on the neck of the youth's open T-shirt.

    "Itch." Li Yu's breath was unsteady, and his voice trembled.

    Shi Yu's eyes suffocated, and he hugged people tightly, and his hot breath sounded once again.

    Li Yu felt that the skin around his neck was on fire, trying to keep his body close to the wall, not to be next to the man, for fear of being beaten and hurting his self-esteem.

    I don't know how long it has passed, the man hasn't recovered, and the endurance is amazing.

    Looking at him pitifully, Li Yu thought about it and said, "Mr. Shi, let's go home."

    Shi Yu let go of his arm and his fierce eyes brightened in the dim light, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

    Li Yu, "Know "" The

    atmosphere exploded.

    The man ’s eyes seem to eat people, and he buckles the young man ’s shoulders, and he hopes to rub him into his body.

    "Jiang Yuan, you can't regret it."

    Li Yu patted his back. "No."

    Shi Yu bit his head and bit the ear of the youth. "You have to stay with me all the time."

    "I promise." Li Yu wanted to also Don't want to blurt out.

    Shi Yu's dark eyes changed, and his muffled voice was full of temptations, like the ghosts that caught people's eyes at midnight.

    He said, "I will accompany me even in hell."

    Li Yu calmed down and turned to think that the soul was floating everywhere in this broken place, and the rounding was not much different from hell.