4.22

The butler did not struggle, and did not even plead in his eyes.

    He did have a view on the youth, and he had a dark mood, but it was also true that he did not fulfill his master's orders.

    The loyalty engraved in the bone is like a strong rope, tying his hands and feet, strangling his neck.

    Let him willingly pay any price for his negligence.

    It is one thing to be willing to die, but another to be afraid of death.

    Fear of death made him tremble, and his muddy eyes became wet.

    Shi Yu's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the lights of the hallway fell from above his head, sweeping out a shadow in front of his eyes, which made his eyes grow weird and gloomy.

    "You are not inadvertently negligent, but don't care."

    "You don't look down on his identity, even with my words."

    "You said, are you damn it." The

    second sentence clearly hurt the housekeeper He abides by his duty every day and works diligently, fearing that his master will be dissatisfied, but he cannot refute it.

    The housekeeper couldn't help thinking, what was he doing during the young man's coma?

    Oh, after he did n’t hear anything, he could n’t help thinking about what the people in the room were capable of, so that the self-sustaining man could break the routine again and again.

    He was slandering and exploring his master's private affairs in his heart.

    This is a taboo as a housekeeper.

    The housekeeper's eyes flickered, he opened his mouth, and made a difficult voice, "First ... Health ... You ... kill me."

    The storm deep in the dark eyes of the man has gradually swept to his face, grim, Shadowy, as if to destroy everything.

    From the first time the housekeeper saw Shi Yu, he knew that this man was not as calm as he appeared on the face. He had a monster in his body. The monster had been soaked in blood and was used to bloody gas.

    It is quiet now, only because its owner is restraining.

    Before people die, they can't help but think of many past events.

    The housekeeper came to this city by accident.

    During that time, he held a good attitude to his master and spoke offended the little lover that his master supported.

    The little lover blew a few pillow winds, and the next day, he was fired.

    The butler was a little dazed and suspicious of his dealings, and then he walked into a bar.

    When the drunk woke up, he found that the bar was different, and when he went out to see it, he realized that he was in an inexplicable city.

    "What are you doing?" The

    young man's clear voice suddenly came.

    The memory of the housekeeper's sight in the eyes of the housekeeper stopped, and immediately the force on his neck suddenly loosened.

    Li Yu grasped the man's forearm and said, "Release." The

    housekeeper rolled his eyes before letting go .

    Shi Yu's obedient release of her hand made her eyes puzzled, not sure whether it was a real image or an illusion.

    Li Yu snapped his fingers in front of his eyes, "alive."