6.3

It was half past two in the morning after leaving the police station. The air faded the heat and became cool, and the night sky above was dark as dark ink, and the streets under the night were quiet, and there was no car.

    Tang Song drove the person to the hospital, and after preliminary inspection, it was confirmed that Li Yu had only a skin trauma.

    The doctor prescribed some medicine for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and told him to apply it on time and eat less spicy and greasy food.

    Li Yu listened obediently, with the tip of his tongue pushing down the wall of the oral cavity. It hurts when touched, not to mention spicy, but anything with a little salt in his mouth will hurt his hiss.

    After a night of tossing, the two were exhausted at home.

    Tang Songqiang endured the sleepiness and helped Li Yu to rub the medicine. Without any energy, he stumbled back to his room.

    This house is a small duplex structure. After the original owner moved in, he lived in the guest bedroom on the first floor.

    The guest was on the dark side, and there was only one single bed before the original owner came.

    With the extension of the original owner's residence time, a lot of things were added to the guest bedroom before and after, and it became more popular.

    Li Yu yawned and went to the bathroom. He brought himself a new toothbrush from the cabinet below, brushed it a few times, washed his face, climbed into bed and planned to sleep.

    His nerves have been tense since crossing, and now he relaxes, but his mind does not want to stop.

    The hand under the sofa, the face on the wall of the interrogation room, and the words of the three suspects kept turning up and down, and there were ghosts.

    He turned around wrapped in a quilt and his eyes fell right on the window.

    The original owner had an air-conditioning illness and could not use the air-conditioning. Even the fan would have a headache for a long time. From the summer to the present, he opened the window almost every night to fall asleep.

    Li Yu withdrew his eyes, forced himself to close his eyes, wrapped the quilt tightly enough, and shrunk his head into the thin quilt.

    After a while, sweat oozed out of the pores and drenched the pants and vest.

    He resisted the discomfort and closed his eyes, urging himself to sleep quickly.

    Perhaps the heartbeat was amplified in the dark, or the quilt was too hot, and the rule of "I was determined to die in three minutes" was no longer valid tonight.

    The silence around me was magnified by something, echoed in my ears, giving the illusion of being in the dark wilderness.

    It seems that the earth and the earth are the only one.

    Li Yu cursed in his heart and talked to the system. "1551, I think I might have hit a ghost. The police station came with it."

    1551, "A piece of passionate music?"

    "Forget it." Li Yu was depressed. "The more you listen, the more you can't fall asleep, please give me a lullaby."

    1551 released soothing and quiet music, singing in a whisper like the spring breeze, actually melting the panic in my heart.

    Li Yu's tense back gradually relaxed, and his ten fingers, holding the quilt, loosened a little.

    Breathing smoothly in the room turned into a sweet snoring.