4.13

Fat gray cooed, twisting his head and combing the gray feathers on the wings with his tip elegantly.

    He was poked with his finger, and his round body flicked, turning his head alertly to look at the new owner.

    Startled by the gestures of these people, Li Yu gave him a thumbs up, and then took the pigeon off his shoulder and put it on the desk.

    He shouted, "I write a letter, you give it to you, and then bring a gift to your little partner." I

    don't know if the little thing didn't understand, and he grumbled.

    Li Yu spread his palms, recalling the size of Shi Yu's palms, estimated the size of the black pigeon, and began to play version.

    He was clumsy, and he got it in less than an hour, and wrote a piece of paper into it.

    "Come here." Li Yu hooked his fingers with fat gray.

    For the first time, the fat pigeon delivered a letter to the new owner. He lifted his chest deliberately, gurgled, and spread his wings to the youth.

    Li Yu hung another schoolbag on the pigeon, too, and flicked the feathers up on his butt, "Go."

    Fat gray is indeed very spiritual. After receiving the order, he jumped on the desk twice and seemed During the run-up, he spread his wings and took off.

    Li Yu chased and came to the balcony, only to see the black spots in the distance. This speed is like stepping on a hot wheel.

    "1551, what the hell is going on in this world?" All kinds of unusual things, like messy twines, stuffed his brain.

    "I don't know." 1551 said, "But I believe that you should find the answer soon."

    Li Yu said dryly thank you.

    I don't know if the pigeons are perfect, but there must be something in Shi Yu's room.

    Shi Yu does not seem to be an idle person who likes to talk to himself. Judging from the tone and the content of the man's speech at that time, he is obviously blaming someone.

    There are security guards in the house day and night, it is impossible for someone to enter the main house, but they do not know.

    Either, the thing stayed in the room all the time, or it came back from outside with Shi Yu.

    Thinking about it, Li Yu found that his thinking was misaligned, not quite right, and the suspense suddenly switched to a supernatural style, which made people shudder.

    He swallowed and asked nervously, "1551, is this a supernatural world? Or is it a fairy world?"

    "Unclear." 1551 said.

    Li Yu slumped his head down, and after three minutes of discouragement, he forced himself up.

    No matter what is in this world, his task is to find secrets and keep an eye on the goal, so what should I do, the boat is naturally straight to the bridgehead, afraid of a fart.

    When Li Yu came out of the bath, a black pigeon happened to fly in.

    There are very few pigeons of this color, and with the same type of fat and gray back, he guessed at once that it must be Shi Yu's reply.

    Remove the stationery from the small school bag, which says that the date of the appointment is Sunday, and the date will be discussed again.

    Li Yu piled up the letter-worn stationery, sandwiched it in a book, turned his head and grabbed a handful of grains of grain, and spilled it on the desk.