reality 7

The investigator who came down to find the source of mental energy came over and put his hand on the shoulder of the young man. "Which department are you from? What are you doing in the parking lot?"

    Li Yu turned around calmly, " Walking down and walking , I heard there are Moving, I ran to see. "

    He showed gossip and his eyes were shining," Brother, who is sitting in the car you just walked? That car is expensive at first glance. "

    " You care so much Let's go, don't stay here. "The

    investigators did not find the source of mental energy, and they must be criticized when they went back.

    Li Yu didn't ask much, and followed a group of people back to the staff elevator. When he reached the floor of the anti-control center, he subconsciously wanted to go out and was held together by people standing in all directions.

    "Someone just released the mental power maliciously, presumably you already know it." I don't know who was in his ear, said yin and yang strangely.

    Li Yu was dissatisfied, he had no malicious intentions at all, but wanted to seek a truth in good faith.

    He lowered his head and carefully raised his eyes to look around. "You are doubting me and want to take me to investigate?"

    "Since you have guessed it, we will not be nonsense." The elevator doors are catered for, testing The next second after the staff member finished speaking, it closed.

    Li Yu did not resist and justify, because he knew it was useless, who made him appear at the wrong time.

    "Okay, but can you make me a cup of coffee? I just came back from my task the day before yesterday and was in a state of serious lack of consciousness." The

    inspectors looked at him so obediently, suddenly they doubted their ideas and looked at each other. No longer talking, when he arrived at the department floor, he took the person directly to the interrogation room.

    Li Yu said that sleepiness is not a lie. It is probably because of the use of mental energy. Soon after sitting down, he began to yawn for days, a look like he would sleep to death at any time.

    The investigator in charge of the question gave the assistant a look, "Go, come over with a cup of coffee."

    Li Yu, "Two spoons of sugar, add more milk, thank you."

    Assistant, "..." The

    investigator clapped the table hard, "This is the investigation department, you can be honest."

    Li Yu yawned again, pulling his eyelids. What I said to the inspector before was repeated intact.

    The assistant brought coffee and placed it on the small table in front of him.

    Then he turned to stand behind his boss, leaned over, covered his mouth and said, "The minister of the anti-control center personally came to pick him up and waited in the corridor." The

    investigator frowned, whispering again it was a relationship Hu, he stood up in anger, glaring at the young man fiercely.

    Seeing the other party showing an innocent expression, he felt even more angry.

    He wants to go out and meet the minister in person, letting him know that holding power does not mean he can do whatever he wants.

    The minister propped up his beer belly and wandered around the corridor, anxiously becoming an ant on the hot pot.