4.15

Li Yu shook off the quilt, rolled his head over the bed, screamed silently.

    Was it locked up so early?

    1551, "Calm down."

    Li Yu got his head out. "Brother, can you calm down?"

    "Assuming it doesn't hold." 1551 said, "I'm just an AI without real feelings."

    Li Yu frowned, "1551, you are early I knew the role of that card. "

    At that time, he was going to open the toolbox, the system pushed three and four, said that once some choices were made, he would be responsible for it, and said he should not be nostalgic.

    At that time, I just started the task, and my brain was relatively rusty. I do n’t have so many twists and turns, and I do n’t understand the deep meaning of the system words.

    Now think about it, 1551 should know what "infinite possibilities" stand for.

    I don't know if it's guilty or something else, the system says nothing, and the dog is dead.

    Li Yu curled his lips, turned over and lay on the pillow, and took a breath. It was all Shi Yu's good smell.

    Unlike young people immersed in excitement, the outside atmosphere freezes to freezing point.

    The secretary who came up to deliver tea couldn't stop shaking hands with the tea cup.

    She carefully put down the tea and lowered her head to the side. "Boss, did the meeting in one hour go according to plan?"

    Shi Yu looked cold, "postponed until tomorrow, and went out." The

    secretary left the office and went down to the fourth floor. She held her chest in shock, and after a few breaths, she generally leaned against the wall.

    Frightened, I thought the big boss would lose his temper again.

    Office on the fifth floor.

    Shi Yu's signing hand suddenly aggravated, leaving a long scratch on the intact paper.

    "He must have known something." The grotesque grunt sounded in his ears.

    Put the torn paper together and throw it into the trash can. Shi Yu covered the pen lid and pulled down the bell connected to the downstairs.

    Miss secretary just downstairs, quickly ran up, no opening, saw the ball of paper on the floor of what move to understand, "You wait, I re-print a copy sent to."

    Door is closed again, shortness of heels The sound drifted away.

    "He will tell others, you know, the courage of humans is always very small, they will panic, anxious, and eager to leave this beautiful city."

    The sound around the ear suddenly raised, like a harsh Shouting, "The tranquility of this city is about to be broken ... I don't like this, and the people in the room are the culprits that will cause all this."

    "Shi Yu, you should kill him."

    Shi Yu seems to be nothing He didn't hear it, and he didn't even touch his eyelids. He looked up at the wall clock on the wall, got up, walked inside, and glanced at the door.

    The young man's head was blindfolded, his legs were riding boldly on the quilt, and he looked like he was asleep.

    Shi Yu leaned against the door frame. "Don't you think he is cute?"