5.42

Karin didn't think much. She twitched in the direction of Chen Zhou. "I drove halfway and saw them walking on the road. After asking a few words casually, I was stopped. You came just right. You talk to them. "

    She actually asked a few words, but the group of people was probably too excited to see the big living people. They were all talkative. Everyone was saying that she didn't hear a word.

    Li Yu pulled Chen Zhou aside directly, "Why are you still outside? Didn't you go back with the troops?"

    Chen Zhou's face became black, and he laughed at himself when he heard the words "Go back", "Go back? Go back No more. "After

    cleaning the battlefield at the time, and confirming that the aliens had retreated 200 kilometers away, the large army let the wounded men repair the spot, and they went down to take the stretcher.

    As a result, the wounded of the official troops were taken away one by one, but the search team was left outside.

    The chief of the search team said that Chen Zhou and others had openly opposed parliament and took the lead in challenging the authority of the government, which caused a very bad influence.

    Thanks to their good luck, they did not encounter any danger, otherwise they would have finished.

    After knowing the whole story, Karin smashed the steering wheel twice with anger.

    Li Yu looked at Chen Zhou, "What are you going to do?"

    Chen Zhou said that he didn't know, "Walk one step at a time, and hope to reach another safe base."

    Li Yu thought about it and pointed to his handsome car. The heavy truck, "Sister Kailin and I are going to the city of 700 kilometers east, do you go?"

    Chen Zhou thought for a while, "Go!"

    They went there when collecting materials in that place, they are familiar with the environment, you can first Take a break and make a few cars before making other plans.

    There are a lot of things in Li Yu Bao, but not many are placed outside. He has to pretend to be poor. "But I will declare that my food is limited and I can't give you too much."

    Chen Zhou, "You don't have to worry about this, we have something in our hands, and we can't think of another way to do it." When the

    last batch of soldiers evacuated the wounded on the ground, they secretly left them with weapons out of pity. And food, save some food and drink, no problem for seven or eight days.

    Li Yu nodded and directed Chen Zhou and others on board.

    The bottom plate of the heavy truck is wide and large, and more than two dozen people sat up and poked it, so there was no need to walk anyway.

    After Li Yu got in the car, he warned the mermaid in the back row not to make a noise, and picked up the child who was retracted under his seat.

    The child already smelled the taste of humans and nodded dumbly.

    After returning to the road, the speed is not much different from the previous one, but the temperature is getting higher and higher as the sun rises.

    Originally not a cool car, it was directly upgraded to a steamer.

    In order to save energy and protect the environment, there is no air conditioner in the car, only the exhaust fan.

    When Li Yu pressed the switch, there was no wind at all, and the sweat was still hot, but the new driver 001 was dry.

    He reached out and touched the man's arm, which was like a popsicle compared to his sweaty palm.