5.47

The end of the live pause, and then start, happens to be a close-up of 001's face.

    The man's dark eyes were not deep, his eyebrows fell slightly, the moment his facial muscles tightened, the camera zoomed out.

    When Li Yu saw it, 001 raised his arm and his high elbow slammed into a strange temple.

    With a click, the skin of the heterogeneous head broke as the internal bones were damaged, exposing the scarlet inside.

    The heavy body slammed down to the ground. A long, thin, rope-like thing was loosened from 001's ankle and pulled down on the ground without force.

    Li Yu's puzzled eyes followed the "rope" to find the source, and found that it actually grew from a heterogeneous tail vertebra.

    He was silent for a moment, unbelievable, "1551, is that a tail?"

    155 hummed , it was a definite answer.

    The heterogeneous tail is covered with scales, and the tip is embedded with a trigonal spike, about ten centimeters long.

    The heterogeneity mutates again, making them farther and farther away from the human image.

    The aliens all around were caught in a short panic. This human actually killed their companion with just one trick!

    The heterogeneous head was dark, the scales exploded again, and the convex eyes were red.

    A tail broke through the fabric covering the body and drilled from behind him, nearly two meters long in a few seconds.

    The tail swept up and down impatiently in the air, and the iron plate swept by the three-sided tail stab instantly became two halves.

    001's face was still smooth, and he was not afraid of the sky falling.

    The xenophobia was stimulated by his expression of "Lao Tzu's Diao", and his tail hit the ground, crackling.

    001 moving his finger joints without panic, "I don't want to kill someone, I will get my hands dirty."

    Heterogeneous, "..."

    Li Yu, "..."

    How to listen and how to listen to the words, but also with a little light contempt.

    Li Yu guessed that all the different species present had a common idea in their hearts, tearing 001's mouth.

    Sure enough, the xenophobia was the first to explode. He turned around and swept the tail behind his ass. Although he did not hit the target, he left a deep scratch on the ground.

    001 did not want to be weak, and rushed towards the other party directly.

    Weak humans are defenseless, no matter how powerful they are, they are nothing but the brute force of bare hands.

    The xenophobia didn't put it in his eyes at all, stomped hard under his feet, bounced up, and pointed the fin on the outside of his arm at 001's face.

    001 stood firmly under his feet. At the moment when the opponent's arm fell, a cold light flashed on the back of the hand, and three iron spurs cut the arm directly into three segments.

    The air seemed to be still, and the scene was silent.

    The heterogeneous head knelt on the ground halfway, and the blood of one arm ran across, dyeing the ground black and red.

    The rest of the aliens were shocked, and no one could see clearly, what the humans used to cut off the arms of their boss.

    After the foreigners were temporarily out of luck, one of them took the lead in calming, trembling and said, "You, are you not a human?"