1.11

Although Li Yu was always bullied when he was a child, since the beginning of school, smooth sailing has become synonymous with what he did.

    Now, oh, the old face was crackled.

    His luck was stuck in the middle, and he didn't wear it with him.

    The black shadow approached, raising those deformed arms. Li Yu didn't have the courage to turn his head to the front of the opponent, squat to the ground with his head shouted.

    Before he finished shouting, he was kicked.

    Lie down to the ground along the force road, the goal is the gray tile floor.

    Li Yu sighed, knowing it was awake.

    "You have been shouting and have nightmares?" A voice suddenly came from behind, "What have you dreamed of?"

    Gu Xu had already woke up and sat by the bed, stepping on his floor all the time.

    "Nothing." Li Yu touched the kicked buttocks, a little pain, but fortunately, this foot, or who knows what will happen later.

    Thinking of the monster, he shivered and quietly leaned in the direction of Gu Xu, then turned his legs up and looked up at the man. "Mr. Gu's face is not very good, he's also having a nightmare?"

    Gu Xu's face is more than bad, it's terrible.

    The man's eyes were crimson, his pupils were extremely black, and two colors split him into two extremes.

    One end is peaceful and the other is the most extreme danger.

    "No." Gu Xu denied, his voice was hoarse.

    Li Yu rolled his lips, turned his head back to the bed, and wrapped himself into a cicada pupa with a quilt.

    Gu Xu touched Li Yu with his foot. "Answer my question."

    Li Yu was so annoyed that he was screamed and scared by a dream. "I didn't have a nightmare."

    "You have." "Gu Xu doesn't like talking, but he is rarely stubborn today.

    "I ..." Li Yu suddenly changed his mind. "Yes, I have. I dreamed that a little ass turned into a monster and chased me."

    Gu Xu's face twisted insignificantly.

    Li Yu was thinking of ghosts, "Mr. Gu, I'm afraid, can you come up and sleep with you." The

    youth's face was shrouded in the pale orange light, probably because of his wake-up, his eyes were a little red and his lips were slightly pursed With a look all over my face is looking forward.

    Gu Xu frowned slightly, his lips fluttered, and turned around in his mouth if he refused.

    Li Yu was cheeky. When this was acquiescence, he jumped into the crib at once.

    He left a certain space between the two, with his hands against the sides of his thighs, lying straight, like a corpse.

    If he refused, he finally found the exit. Gu Xu warned, "Go down."

    Li Yu yawned, closed his eyes, and said "I no" all over his body, and at the same time raised his ears to listen to the man's movement.

    I don't know how long it took, and the people next to me finally lay down again.

    Gu Xuxi was insomnia. He habitually raised his arm and blocked his eyes. When the darkness came, the violent emotions were also swallowed up and hid.