5.29

Aware of the host's scorn, 1551 defended the props.

    "Don't underestimate this, although it doesn't look good, it is definitely more useful than a thick gas mask."

    Li Yu stared at the mask for a few seconds. "Can this be cleaned, if it can, can it be recycled?"

    The spray bottle had just been used up and was scrapped. He was really worried that it was a disposable one.

    Reminiscent of the rich, fragrant sauce-flavored beef flavor, Li Yu couldn't help swallowing.

    After entering the air, the smell quickly dissipated and became very light, but it could easily evoke the taste buds of any kind of creature and quietly affect their brains.

    1551, "I don't know very well, you can try it at that time."

    Li Yu snorted and recovered, the muttering voice in his ear was not over.

    001 knew that he was irritating people, and refused to let go of life, fearing that he would run away as soon as he let go.

    Like a stubborn tempered child, he prayed for the forgiveness of the youth over and over again, "I'm wrong if I'm wrong, Su and you look good and temper, don't be angry with me."

    Did not see, I haven't seen you for half a morning, and I have learned to slap it.

    Li Yu's mouth twitched, "1551, is it you again?"

    "Interpersonal communication is one of the courses."

    "Any other hidden courses I don't know?"

    "Fighting, wine tasting, architecture" , Cooking courses, etc. "

    Li Yu," ... "After

    learning this, 001 is the decathlon, and he can also enjoy the blessings afterwards.

    The person in his arms didn't say a word, didn't even hug him, 001 really panicked, his arms tightened and tightened, his mouth hummed.

    Li Yu was unmoved, without lifting her eyelids, "Release."

    001 heard the anger and seriousness in it and let go of his hand reluctantly.

    For the first time to be free, Li Yu picked up the flashlight that had fallen aside and took photos of 001 from head to toe.

    On the man, the waistcoat was wet with the meat, and the following was a bit embarrassing.

    Li Yu asked him with a black face, "What about the pants?"

    001 pulled a piece of fabric from the back of his feet, "broken."

    Li Yu unfolded his wet trouser legs, on the left and right trousers, from the outer thigh to the position below the knee It was all scratched.

    001 looked guilty and looked elsewhere, before the youth asked, he said first, "I don't know what happened, it broke."

    Li Yu did not intend to take it on the spot, instead of embarrassing and embarrassing both of them. As he realized the joy of exploration, he ripped off the crappy lies of small things.

    Throw the pants around, "What are you running, is there anything I can't see?"

    "No." 001 responded anxiously.

    He stared at the trousers, "Su He, I want that trouser, you gave it to me."

    Li Yu said coldly, "Oh, hold it yourself."