The slandered Xueshen (2)

"Cough, cough, cough--" Gu Lingchuan saw the sun again in a kind of suffocation. He never expected that the system transmission method was so weird! 

  It's a psychological shadow. 

  "Hey, bullshit Xueshen! A second chair who sells ass!" 

  Insulting words sounded from his side, and Gu Lingchuan realized that he was pushed to the ground by two people, one of them stepped on his chest. The other person was kicking Gu Lingchuan's body fiercely. 

  The suffocation was caused by the violence of these two men. 

  "How to seduce the original Yi Bin feel? Ah? Yi Bin was dropped out of the original, this metamorphosis cheek you doing in school? How do you stay, who is facing another shake ass yet? Really sick!" 

  Abuse Growing filthy, Gu Lingchuan felt strange for a while. 

  When he was abroad, because he was a yellow-skinned person, he was verbally abused by school tyrants. It was very embarrassing to use insulting language such as a yellow monkey. 

  After the enraged Gu Lingchuan used his fist to teach those scumbags to be humans, it has been a long time since he was abused face to face. 

  Unexpectedly, he would be so insulted as soon as he was sent into the world of fiction. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked at the foot that was stepping on his chest, moved a bit, and found that the strength of the new body was a bit weak and he couldn't get away for a while. 

  You can't break free with physical strength, you can only use tricks. 

  Gu Lingchuan raised the hand that was blocking his body and held the man's ankle. He pressed his finger hard on the tendons of the ankle, and at the same time he tugged. 

  With a "pop-", the person stepping on Gu Lingchuan was overturned to the ground, and the person screamed while holding his unconscious leg. 

  The boy who was about to kick his feet was taken aback by Gu Lingchuan's counterattack. Didn't Gu Lingchuan always accept it and didn't dare to fight back? What happened to the hostile person in front of him? 

  Gu Lingchuan stood up, coughing, raised his foot, and slammed his toes on the inside of the man's thigh.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

  ! Brother Jia?" 

  Gu Lingchuan swept his eyes and found that he was in the toilet with the toilet next to him. He turned sideways and held the man's arm. The person rushing over couldn't hold back. Gu Lingchuan gave an elbow and then When the palm was pressed down, the opponent was pushed into the toilet. 

  The toilet was not flushed. It is estimated that the predecessor had just used the toilet before Gu Lingchuan came, and was blocked by two people before flushing. The smell in the toilet was pungent, and Gu Lingchuan directly spit out filthy words. The head of the person is stuffed into the toilet, and the shoulder is also stuffed into it. 

  He raised his leg and stepped on the opponent's head, so that the person couldn't lift his face from the toilet for a while, then he raised his cheek to think about what was going on. 

  "System, doesn't it mean that loyal dogs are born with good conditions? What kind of situation am I?" Gu Lingchuan summoned Hamlet in his mind who didn't know where to go. 

  "Host, you first receive the memory of the original owner. Although the protagonist attacked by you in the plot is a tool person, the original owner has a memory set up! I am in your right hand, look at your hand!" Hamlet's voice sounded. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked at his right hand. At this moment, he was wearing a red ring on his middle finger. Gu Lingchuan was silent for a moment and asked Hamlet, "Ski, can you change the color for me? This color is a bit garish." , Blood red blood red." 

  "Who is Shiqi? Who is Shiqi?" Hamlet was surprised. 

  "It's all from the Harbin family, don't care about this little detail, change the color, I like blue." Gu Lingchuan stared at the red ring. 

  "What kind of husky, the host really hates it!" Xiao Hajiao groaned. 

  "……speak English."

  Xiaoha explained: "The red is my indicator, I can’t change it. Red represents the reader’s resentment level, and the more red it indicates the greater the reader’s resentment towards the world. The blood red means that the reader’s resentment is strong enough to wear it into the book and destroy the protagonists. , You have to work hard to collapse the plot, until the red ring completely turns into green, the readers' grievances will be eliminated. Turning to gold means that the willingness to accumulate to the critical point and you can leave the world in the book." 

  Hamlet explained and found the host What did you do, exclaimed: "Host, the person you pressed into the toilet is about to suffocate. You just entered the world and committed manslaughter. It's not good at all!" 

  "No hurry, I'll count, this is the only one! A little more than a minute, no more than three minutes will not suffocate to death." Gu Lingchuan stepped on the person's head without moving his feet. 

  The man who was smashed by Gu Lingchuan on the inside of his thigh fought two battles. Two minutes later, the man was still not standing. He couldn't help nausea when he saw his companion being stuffed into the toilet by his head. 

  Enduring the feeling of vomiting, the man maintained the O-leg posture, trying to get close to Gu Lingchuan and rescue his companion who had stopped struggling. 

  Gu Lingchuan took a cool look at the person, still a familiar thin and pale face. For some reason, his eyes numb the scalp of the person who wanted to get close--he saw a kind of tyranny in Gu Lingchuan's eyes. Abnormal breath. 

  Gu Lingchuan, who has always been indifferent to others, is now like a dangerous person who will take a knife at any time. 

  The boy was so scared that he would take a step back subconsciously, stepped on the things thrown on the ground, sat down on the ground, did not get up for a long time. 

  Gu Lingchuan calculated that the time was about the same. Some regret that the high school students in China were too weak, and they were going into a coma before they lasted for two minutes. You must know that the white students of the University of High School of Malaya were fainted after two and a half minutes. Past. 

  He lifted his head out of the toilet and threw it to the boy sitting on the floor of the bathroom. The stench of excrement came on his face, Gu Lingchuan frowned and covered his nose. 

  "Awei, what's wrong with you Awei, are you dead?" The boy who caught his companion saw his partner's face covered with dirt and almost no ups and downs in his chest. He was shocked, and ignored the dirt, carrying Awei's clothes. The collar shook. 

  "Um...ooh!"

  Awei was shaken, air entered his nasal cavity, and finally slowly recovered. He vomited the dirt that choked in his mouth, arched his throat and vomited. 

  The other person who was vomited with dirt on his face was in shock. At this time, tears rolled from his eye sockets, and he almost fell over when he was vomited on his face. 

  So this man and poor Awei vomited side by side.