The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (6)

Gu Lingchuan is busy filming now, unable to make a move. He took the time to call Liu Fangru: "Mr. Liu, I want to do business with you."

    "Business...Aren't you filming?"

    Liu Fangru was shocked, and she was right now. Gu Lingchuan's prejudice disappeared, and he was happy to listen to Gu Lingchuan talk about his business.

    Gu Lingchuan found evidence that Liu Fangru's ex-boyfriend had transferred public funds. Liu Fangru sorted out the information and started a lawsuit with the ex-boyfriend. The money taken away by the ex-boyfriend was quickly recovered. The other party was also sentenced. Take a breath.

    As for the ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend, Liu Fangru also left it behind. She felt that Gu Lingchuan was right. It was the scumbag who made the mistake, and the woman who took the scumbag's heart was not worth her attention. She really cares about the other party and flatly reduces her identity.

    "Mr Liu is expanding business recently. It happened that I made a plan and Mr. Liu will take a look."

    Gu Lingchuan sent the edited email in the mailbox to Liu Fangru.

    Liu Fangru was puzzled, opened the email and saw the detailed business expansion plan, his eyes gradually brightened.

    "Lingchuan, how many

    talents do you have, I don't know?" Liu Fangru said in a mixed mood while browsing the project case.

    Gu Lingchuan has this ability, why must he enter the entertainment industry? Isn't it better to do business?

    For Gu Lingchuan, doing business is indeed easier. He is already familiar with the rules of capital operation, but if he wants to complete the task this time, he can only die in the entertainment industry.

    Always relying on people and looking for resources everywhere is not a solution. Gu Lingchuan still needs to prepare second-hand.

    "Mr. Liu, look at the attachments after the business plan. My business plan is only one-third. If Mr. Liu thinks it is feasible, I will send the rest over. Business, why I gave Mr. Liu such a business plan? , Because I want to inject capital into shares-I invested 2 million in the new company and want a 30% dividend."

    Gu Lingchuan said frankly.

    Liu Fangru knocked on the table and laughed: "Xiao Gu, I think your plan is indeed feasible, but 2 million investment requires 30% of the shares... This is the entertainment industry!"

    2 million invested in, even the sound of water Less than.

    Gu Lingchuan smiled.

    "Mr. Liu, we can be regarded as acquaintances. You know who I am, and I also know who I am. What I can provide is not only a feasible business proposal, but also first-hand information for subsequent company business development. The plan, 30% of the shares, Mr. Liu will not lose." Liu

    Fangru frowned, thought for a while, did not directly agree: "Xiao Gu, you wait a moment, I need to check the news, and then make a detailed evaluation. After the evaluation is completed, I’ll contact you.”