Primal Demon Repair (6)

Gu Lingchuan asked the orcs to pause, and said to Bai Er: "Bai Er, the cellar opening is too big and can’t be dug anymore. You dig down so that the opening can only pass through one or two people, and dig it until it is three meters deep... After the stick is completely covered, start to expand the cellar at the bottom. You can dig as much as the bottom. Remember, you must cover the stick before you can continue to expand."

    Bai Er scratched his ears in confusion.

    The old orc couldn't understand why he dug a hole and he was so particular about it.

    If Bai Er was digging by himself, he would definitely not understand this. He felt that Gu Lingchuan, who came from a big tribe, knew a lot, and even had a vision of the life of the big tribe where Gu Lingchuan was.

    Will dig such a deep and large hole to store food, Gu Lingchuan's original tribe, will not be hungry in winter, right?

    In fact, the Heilin tribe masters do not dig cellars to store food, they only dry the meat that they can't finish and hang them in the house.

    However, the dried meat has not been salted or smoked. It spoils very quickly. During the drying process, it starts to rancid, so the taste of dried meat can be imagined.

    Because the stored jerky is too unpalatable, the Blackscale tribe will hunt wild vegetables everywhere in winter to snatch the prey belly of the small tribe.

    Several tribes near Shaluo River, regardless of their size, worry about food in winter.

    It has not yet reached the coldest time of winter when two snows have fallen. It is already so difficult. After the third snow, the winter will be even more difficult.

    Food is the biggest problem.

    After spending a day, Gu Lingchuan dug dozens of traps in places where small animals were infested, and collected a mess of materials. When the sky darkened, the white fungus who went hunting was carrying a few pheasants and rabbits, sniffing. The taste has found Gu Lingchuan.

    "The harvest today is very good! I'm full and I have enough strength. As long as there are rabbits and pheasants, I can catch them. The bad guys of the Blackscale tribe haven't appeared today. We can finally have a good meal! Let's go back quickly. Everyone has been hungry for a day. Go back to eat and dig potatoes at night!"

    Tremella said happily, and motioned to Gu Lingchuan to put the animal skin bag he was carrying on her back.

    Gu Lingchuan did not collect many stones, and they have been sent back to the tribe. There are some messy things in the bag—dry thatch, some weird colored flowers and plants. The whole bag is actually very light, Gu Ling Chuan can carry it by himself.

    He carried the animal skin pocket on his back and walked towards the marked place.

    "Before I leave, I will check it out. I have set up some traps before, hoping to catch something."

    Tremella trembles his ears.

    "A trap, what is that, can you eat it?"

    "No, it's a pothole for hunting prey. You can go with me and take a look."

    Gu Lingchuan checked one by one, and less than half of the dozen traps were rewarded.