King's Landing (17)

Su Miaolian's face was a bit complicated when he heard that, as if joy and sadness, he shouted to Su Miaolian: "Miaolian, go out, I have something to discuss with your emperor cousin."

    Su Miaolian was a little unhappy when she heard that, she was about to leave the study. .

    "It's okay, it's about my cousin, I also need to listen to my cousin's opinions." Gu Lingchuan asked Su Miaolian to stay.

    Taifu Su wanted to rebuke Gu Lingchuan, but now Gu Lingchuan is already an emperor. Of course, he can't reprimand him at will. Taifu Su opened his mouth, turned back and frowned and said to Su Miaolian: "It's about your service in the palace.

    Regarding your majesty, what do you stay here as a lady to listen to? Get out!" Su Miaolian blinked and retorted, "Grandfather, why do you think that? My cousin and I are brothers and sisters, although we have a cousin, It won’t be a hindrance, why would my cousin want me to serve in the palace? Isn’t that against human relationships! Do you think it’s the emperor’s cousin?"

    Gu Lingchuan was also shocked when he heard what Su Taifu said, of course he knew Brothers and sisters of the ancient representative can get married, but most of the Su family treat Gu Lingchuan and Su Miaolian as brothers and sisters, and they have never had any idea of ​​marriage. I didn't expect that Su Taifu would think so at this time.     "Grandfather, you have been thinking about it. I have always been my sister. Why would I want her to serve me?" Gu Lingchuan sneered, "It's just that I think Miaolian is talented and want to teach by her side."     Su Taifu heard this. Puzzled, but Su Miaolian's eyes lit up.     "The emperor's cousin, do you want me to replace my grandfather and become the master?" Su Miaolian asked excitedly.     As the granddaughter of Su Taifu, Su Miaolian felt that she had completely inherited the talent of her grandfather, and she had some talents. She could understand the books on state policy, and she was really a rare genius. Is she going to be like Zhang Qi Was the appointment of the servant of the household department the same as the emperor's cousin, too?     Will she be able to teach her cousin's children in the future?

    Su Miaolian's eyes sparkled, but Su Taifu was furious when she heard the words, "Miao'er, what are you talking nonsense? As a woman, how can you want to be an official, and even say you want to be a master? That's how your mother and grandma taught you. What kind of style!"

    "But I want to be an official too, I will be a good official. Since I can be a good official, how about a woman?" Su Miaolian, who was rebutted by her grandfather, retorted, she looked hoping to Gu Lingchuan wanted to get a positive answer from Gu Lingchuan's mouth.

    "Cousin, of course you can't be the master." Gu Lingchuan shook his head.

    Taifu Su glared at Su Miaolian: "When your cousin leaves, go to lead the family law, and then learn how to be a qualified lady."

    Su Miaolian looked down lonely.

    "I prefer you to be the emperor and prince, you can inherit the Datong in the future, I wonder if the cousin is willing?" Gu Lingchuan quickly added the second half of the sentence.

    "Wh...what? The emperor's daughter? Inherit the Datong?" Su Miaolian was startled when she heard the words, she could hardly believe her ears.

    Taifu Su was also completely dumbfounded. He was full of blood when he heard the words, and his lips trembled and said: "How can a woman inherit the rule? Your Majesty, how can you make a joke with such a big event?"

    Su Miaolian and Gu Lingchuan looked at each other and saw the cousin's eyes. With a smile, Su Miaolian jumped up, her eyes sparkling: "I am willing! I will be the emperor maiden! Emperor cousin, I will learn from you and become a good emperor in the future!"