Primitive Demon Repair (1)

Gu Lingchuan suddenly opened his eyes when the icy water poured into the mouth.

    He was falling, and wisps of blood drifted in front of him, and Gu Lingchuan's vision became blurred.

    As he continued to fall, Gu Lingchuan tried to soothe his body and let his body float slightly.

    After floating up a little, Gu Lingchuan kicked his legs, swung his arms, and moved the water to slowly rise from the water.

    "Tremella, there are people in the water!"

    a male voice exclaimed.

    At the same time, Gu Lingchuan finally floated out of the water. He took a deep breath and grabbed the ice on the water.

    After coming up from the lower reaches of the water, his body had reached its limit, and the cold wind blew by, Gu Lingchuan's hands were directly frozen on the ice.

    "Xanthium, you go first, I'll save people."

    A hard female voice rang. At the same time, a gray shadow ran from a distance. Gu Lingchuan looked up and found that it was a skinny gray wolf.

    Then, it went black, Gu Lingchuan completely fainted.

    The gray wolf grabbed Gu Lingchuan, threw Gu Lingchuan on his back, and then quickly stepped on the cracked ice and ran to the opposite bank.

    "Tremella, your wound is cracked!"

    the male voice said before.

    However, it was a thin sika deer standing on the shore.

    "It's okay, let's go back to the tribe first. It's important to save people." The

    tough female voice came from the gray wolf. She looked back at the unconscious young man on her back and ran quickly.

    The scrawny sika deer followed closely. Seeing that the boy on the gray wolf's back was almost turned upside down, the sika deer arched the boy back onto the gray wolf with his mouth.

    A wolf and a sika deer flew for a long time, and finally came to a tribe with a dozen low-rise thatched houses.

    "The white fungus is back!"

    "The white fungus is carrying food, we have something to eat!"

    "The cocklebur is also carrying food, great!"

    Seeing the gray wolf and sika deer rushing from the low thatched house , Ran out a group of people, each of them skinny to look like a skeleton, looking at the wolf and deer coming back, they cheered with joy.

    Someone greeted him.

    When Tremella walked to the tribe, she saw that it was not a prey but a dying teenager who was carrying her back, and everyone bowed their heads in loss.

    "I'm sorry, everyone, when we were hunting, we met the orcs of the Blackscale tribe. The two pheasants that we finally captured were also snatched by the bad guys of the Blackscale tribe. The white fungus was injured and we can only return quickly."