Supervisors & Breakers (16)

The bartender looked at Gu Lingchuan and scratched his head: "I have to ask the boss."

    He motioned to Gu Lingchuan to wait a while before calling and reporting the matter to the boss.

    After a while, the bartender came over with a strange expression: "The boss said, first, the bar does not accept temporary workers, and applicants need to sign a contract for more than two years. Second, applicants need an ID card. Third, the age on the ID card is required. At least eighteen years old."

    This is an excuse, let's be gay, what kind of contract should I sign for a temporary worker!

    When the bartender called, he deliberately didn't say Gu Lingchuan's age, but the boss still said so on the phone... The

    bartender's eyes swept across the lounge and saw the man sitting in the corner drinking alone.

    The man is tall, hidden in the corner, and full of presence.

    The man just put away the phone.

    "He's the boss? I'll ask him for his opinion."

    Gu Lingchuan followed the bartender's gaze and understood, he picked up a cocktail and walked towards the tall man.

    When he walked to the man, the tall man swept his eyes sharply like a sword. Gu Lingchuan was taken aback when he saw the opponent's sapphire blue eyes.

    This man is a mixed race.

    When Gu Lingchuan saw the sapphire blue pupil, a very bad impulse emerged.

    Gu Lingchuan shook his head, pressing down the inexplicable thought in his mind.

    The man frowned, extremely unhappy with Gu Lingchuan's approach.

    Gu Lingchuan put the wine glass on the table and said, "Sir, this glass of wine is my job offer. You can try it."

    "I'm not interested, little hairy boy, this place is not a place for a kid like you, don't give it I'm looking for trouble and go out." The

    man frowned unhappy.

    Gu Lingchuan gave a tut.

    The host's voice had a familiar, troublesome atmosphere, and Hamlet only felt bad.

    "Host...you restrain yourself! Restraint!"

    Hamlet hurriedly said, it didn't know what would happen to the host who lost his memory-if the host annoyed this man who looked like a big gray man, The other party couldn't help but beat them, can the host's current small body resist it?

    Hamlet was extremely worried.

    Gu Lingchuan automatically blocked Hamlet's words.

    He picked up the wine glass, drank the liquid in the glass, and under the surprised gaze of the man, raised his hand, clamped the man's hard chin, and leaned over.

    The man widened his eyes and opened his lips slightly in surprise.

    The cool tip of the tongue sharply opened the man's lips, pressed the man's tongue, and delivered a large sip of wine into the man's mouth.