The Game of Genius (9)

Liao Zhen closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and forced himself to spit out the last truth.

    He didn't want to believe the truth.

    "There is another person who helped Liao Tianxin."

    "My brother, Xue Jin."

    "Back then, he personally sent me to Liao Tianxin,

    and Liao Tianxin took me away." The sober Liao Zhen confided the truth. Silence everyone in the room.

    Gu Lingchuan also suddenly realized.

    No wonder Xue Jin knew that Xue Huai was not his brother, and had a weird attitude towards Xue Huai.

    It turned out that from the beginning, Xue Jin knew that it was not his brother.

    As for Xue Jin's own brother, he had long been sent to the scum and was tortured by the scum.

    Gu Lingchuan shuddered.

    Gu Lingchuan always thought that Liao's family were all scum, but he didn't expect that Xue Jin also got involved.

    The real Xue Huai, now Liao Zhen, don't know why he was abducted by Liao Tianxin, let alone understand. Liao Tianxin wants to send his own son to the Xue family instead.

    Gu Lingchuan read the complete article, but knew the reason.

    Everything is just revenge from the scum.

    The root of this incident can be traced back many years ago, when Liao Zhen's mother was young.

    Liao Zhen looks like a mother and is extremely delicate-this is why Liao Zhen is always hidden. Liao Tianxin is afraid that someone will notice Liao Zhen and guess Liao Zhen's identity.

    Liao Zhen's mother, Fu Ya, was very beautiful and attracted many suitors when she was young.

    One of the suitors was Liao Tianxin.

    At that time, Liao Tianxin was considered a young talent. He was handsome in appearance and had mental strength. He was destined to be an excellent psychologist in the future.

    Therefore, Liao Tianxin felt that Fu Ya, who was born in poverty, was with him.

    At the beginning, Fu Ya was indeed attracted by Liao Tianxin. They were tender and affectionate for a while. Liao Tianxin revealed his true colors and Fu Ya could no longer stand Liao Tianxin.

    Probably because Liao Tianxin believed that he was talented and arrogant, and the Three Views were dangerous, he even tried to control Fu Ya.

    Fu Ya is a smart woman. After discovering that Liao Tianxin had a mental suggestion to herself and wanted to completely control her, she slapped Liao Tianxin neatly and broke with him.

    After Fu Ya dumped Liao Tianxin, she met the handsome father Xue.

    Father Xue respects Fu Ya and has a proud family background. He is also personable and full of connotation, which completely attracted Fu Ya.