The Top of the Entertainment Circle (14)

It was the night, and "Real Collision", a reality show in the form of a live broadcast, became a hot search.

    The sand sculpture combination of Gu Lingchuan and Yun Chen, and the acting explosion combination of actress Mu Xiaoya and Zhao Hong are on the hot search list.

    The topic of "Real Collision" began to rise.

    In a fan exchange group, a certain fan posted a high profile signature poster.

    "The idol signed me, and everyone came out Kangkang! Praise me and be jealous of me, I am the

    luckiest star- chaser girl! " The fan with the ID "BULING Xiaobu" threw out a poem and wrote a bunch of fun Emoji pack.

    The members of this fan group are all star-chasing girls, who have gathered together because of the same hobbies, and they wonder how "BULING Xiaobu" suddenly became a fan of Gu Lingchuan.

    "BULING Xiaobu" has been very active, but she is obviously a CP fan of fellow Lu and Chen Yuchi!

    Some of them dislike Gu Lingchuan who has recently over-marketed.

    "Oh, Xiaobu, aren't you from Fan Lu and Chen Yuchi? Why are you starting to fan Gu Lingchuan now? Other people's products are not good."

    A fan asked.

    Pang Lingling hurriedly typed and explained:

    "Gu Lingchuan people are very nice, elegant and personable. The previous black materials are all rumors. Gu Lingchuan and Yan Zifei have a very good relationship. They are good brothers who can eat hot pot together after the reality show. . " "

    pot, what pot? '

    fan base in the crowd surprised, but I do not know why the focus a little deviation.

    In order to prove that the relationship between Gu Lingchuan and Yan Zifei was really good, Pang Lingling had an impulse to pass the photos taken at night to the group.

    In the center of the camera, Gu Lingchuan smiled and said something to Yan Zifei. Yan Zifei drank a few glasses of red wine, his complexion was flushed, and he listened carefully with an extremely serious expression.

    The familiar intimacy is revealed in the photos.

    But Pang Lingling's group of friends, their focus once again went off track.

    "This was taken by the fruit machine camera? The fruit machine lens is so handsome and shining... Why didn't I find that Gu Lingchuan is so handsome before!"

    "The perfect face like a comic character, suck your saliva... God That's how the title of Yan came from!"

    A group of star-chaser girls who don't like Gu Lingchuan cried out.

    Pang Lingling is satisfied: Oh, superficial women! They didn't even know that Gu Lingchuan's own appearance was better than in the camera!

    When watching "Nine Layers", Pang Lingling became a fan of Gu Lingchuan. Seeing the real person and seeing the perfect face of the other party, she felt that she had become a diehard fan in an instant!