Supervisors & Breakers (3)

Zong Zhengqian thought of peace.

    He activated the "persuasor" ability against the Zombie King again and again. Although the Zombie King has an IQ, but its IQ is lower than that of human beings, Zongzheng's modest skills were activated several times, and the Zombie King was domesticated by him.

    Zong Zhengqian and the tamed zombie queen, and the zombie emperor cooperated with each other, and created a series of accidents that forced everyone present to collapse.

    When everyone was mentally exhausted, Zong Zhengqian approached one by one in the name of caring for his teammates, using his skills to brainwash all his teammates into his followers.

    Afterwards, Zong Zhengqian became the leader of the group, led the crowd to eliminate the zombie emperor, and established absolute prestige.

    Gu Lingchuan, who had stroked the plot, raised the wooden warehouse, aimed at the hidden zombie emperor, and pulled the trigger.

    "Bang——" With

    a loud noise, the zombie emperor was headshot and exploded on the spot.

    "Ah, bah bah----"

    Long Leopard, who was killing the zombies, jumped and made a close contact, and the rancid sap from the explosion of the zombie emperor almost sprayed into his mouth.

    "The zombie won't move...Hey, task 1 is completed?"

    Ji Feiyan wondered. She was also taken aback. She was prepared for a few seconds. After reacting, she stopped the attack and pointed her finger at the deep pit exploded by the zombie king.

    In the big pit, the task prompt arrow appeared, and the green "done" in the center.

    Several people searched around and saw Gu Lingchuan standing on the roof of the building in the distance.

    Gu Lingchuan carried the sniper Mucang and waved to everyone.

    "...This is a real boss!"

    Long Bao also gave a thumbs up.

    "Hahaha, right? I think so too!"

    Niu Chaonan laughed.

    Yang Zhiguo breathed a sigh of relief, what kind of monsters the newcomers are now.

    After meeting with a few people, Gu Lingchuan asked: "The Emperor Zombie was killed, what are you going to do next?"

    Xun Xiaoguo whispered:

    "There is a time limit for tasks and clues. Now the Emperor Zombie has been solved, and the task is ahead of schedule. When finished, we can rest for a few minutes and wait for the next prompt to appear."

    "Then, go back to the supermarket to rest now?"

    Gu Lingchuan suggested.

    After beating zombies for a day, although it was in the game, the exhaustion of the spirit, the body, and the body was real.