Interstellar Wanted Guide (2)

The strong smell of the indoor scent poured into the corridor, slowly being diluted, and there was no odor interference, and the heat in Gu Lingchuan's body dropped by two points.

    At the end of the corridor of European palace style, there is a room shining with instruments. At this moment, a machine flew over his head, and at the moment when the light flickering on that machine was about to fall on his body, Gu Lingchuan walked quickly, opened the metal gate at the end of the corridor, and hid it.

    Entering the door, Gu Lingchuan's steps suddenly stopped.

    Seeing everything in front of him, Gu Lingchuan was completely speechless.

    What kind of world did he come into?

    Looking down, there is a transparent floor under your feet. Through the floor, you can see the crowds in military uniforms on the next floor.

    The transparent floor similar to glass is one-way transparent. Gu Lingchuan saw the people below, but the soldiers who were waiting seriously did not notice the abnormality above their heads.

    Gu Lingchuan retracted his gaze, raised his eyes, and saw countless precision instruments. A transparent screen tens of meters high was suspended in front of his eyes. The blue digital stream tilted down, and the data stream flowed out of the transparent pipe like blood. Into the sky outside the room.

    Searching for the auctioned fragments in the memory of the original owner, Gu Lingchuan thought that he was in a Western fantasy text with an ancient background. Seeing the scene in front of him, Gu Lingchuan knew that he wanted to go wrong.

    He entered the future world.

    Just when Gu Lingchuan was shocked, a red data stream was drawn across the transparent screen in front of him. The data stream was suspended in front of him and no longer flowed. At the same time, a mechanical prompt sounded in the corner: "Asteroid No. 2636948 found ancient The ruins, the detector has been sent to investigate."

    "Received." After the prompt tone fell, a clear male voice sounded.

    The red data stream on the transparent screen turns to blue, which is hidden in the flowing data stream.

    Gu Lingchuan's expression changed, and he searched the room alertly.

    The instruments in the room are all transparent shells. The room in front of him is like a glass house. Gu Lingchuan didn't see any figure at all. He realized that the transparent shell is only a special state of the instrument surface material. In fact, these instruments are not transparent at all. of.

    A man in uniform walked out from behind an instrument. The man lowered his head and clicked on the light screen in his hand. When he walked to the other side of Gu Lingchuan, the buttons of his clothes made a sound. The man looked up and saw the standing opposite lifted up. Gu Lingchuan in hand.

    Gu Lingchuan had to put down the hand he wanted to cover the man's mouth awkwardly.

    "Huh? Why is there Omega in the palace control room? Are you your majesty's new lover?" The

    man blinked his brown eyes. He had a face with no attacking power and no smell on his body. The whole person was refreshed and clean. Gu Lingchuan, who was tortured to almost collapsed by pheromone, was undoubtedly relieved.

    The man also noticed Gu Lingchuan's tight state. He scratched his head, seeming to be a little distressed: "Although it is your majesty's lover, Omega is not allowed in the central control room. Omega's IQ is very low. If it is broken The instrument is bad. Well, little Omega, do you want to go to play elsewhere?"