God and Demon Lord (9)

Gu Lingchuan branded his soul. Tu Shanyuan nightly dreamed of being ruined by the deity, and dreaming of being tortured by the demon. He was miserable. He wanted the deity to remove the brand from him. , And want to avenge the devil.

    Tu Shanyuan also gave birth to a secret resentment towards the deity he loved so much, but the top priority was not to kill the deity, but to let the deity get rid of the stigma he had made with his own hands.

    Tu Shanyuan couldn't beat the Demon Lord himself, so he pretended to drive the nine-tailed celestial fox back to the Demon King, wanting him to join forces with the Demon King to defeat the Demon Lord.

    Tian Huang took a deep look at Tu Shanyuan, and said with a smile but a smile: "The young

    man should live a good life and look at the East Emperor Bell." He really flew away, chasing the Demon Lord and the Demon King.

    Seeing Tian Huang leaving, Tu Shanyuan hurriedly leaned on the Eastern Emperor Bell, raised his hand and knocked on the Eastern Bell: "True Person Tianxuan, I am Tu Shanyuan, I will let you out now. I was captured by the Demon King. I can't help but make false claims with him, hoping that after I release the real person, the real person can save me from the sea of ​​suffering!" With

    that, he operated the method and wanted to control the Eastern Emperor Bell.

    In the Eastern Emperor Bell, Hamlet asked the host in wonder: "Host, what is the protagonist doing?" It's

    not this time to be stupid, right?

    "He wanted to take the opportunity to attack the gods... well, let me."

    Gu Lingchuan was using his mana, his mana attached to the Eastern Emperor Bell, slowly infiltrating the formations contained in the Eastern Bell.

    Gu Lingchuan, who was imprisoned in the East Emperor Bell, did not suffer a life crisis, and Hamlet, who was anxious, calmed down.

    Only then did it realize that the host and Tianhuang should meet outside, just want to enter the Eastern Emperor Bell.

    "Host, what are you doing in the Eastern Emperor's Bell, what should you do if you are really suppressed?"

    Hamlet said in fear.

    "Now this is the case, I can only put it to death and live. There are layers of barriers in my consciousness. It will take a while for the Eastern Emperor Bell to completely refine me. I can sit and watch both the Demon Lord and the Demon King. Fight."

    Gu Lingchuan said slowly.

    At this time, no matter who wins or loses, the Tianling Gate can alleviate the pressure.

    And Gu Lingchuan really has the sign of being refined by the Eastern Emperor Bell, and it will also alarm the Protoss. When the Protoss discovers the strange heart of the Monster Race, it will send troops to suppress it. When the time comes, the crisis at Tianling Gate will also be lifted.

    However, after Gu Lingchuan was suppressed into the East Emperor Bell, he tried to investigate the East Emperor Bell with his spiritual power, and found that his spiritual power can reversely refine the East Emperor Bell.