Interstellar Wanted Guide (17)

Gu Lingchuan turned the main switch of the laboratory into a short circuit, and the entire laboratory fell into darkness. Only after Gu Lingchuan waved his tentacles and climbed to the place that attracted him.

    "Boom—Boom—" A powerful heartbeat came from somewhere.

    Gu Lingchuan’s jellyfish body is a low-grade silicon-based organism cultivated in the laboratory. It can walk normally without the water environment. Gu Lingchuan found the place where the heartbeat was heard and found that the door of this independent laboratory was closed tightly. .

    Gu Lingchuan raised his tentacles to explore, found the vent, followed the pipe to the vent, and reached the destination smoothly.

    The eyesight of the jellyfish body is not bad. On the ceiling, Gu Lingchuan saw a huge pond. The pool was filled with lavender nutrient solution. The larvae of some marine creatures were isolated in a small area.

    Gu Lingchuan glanced around, and there was a bad guess -

    wouldn't all the sea monsters of Central Star No. 182 come like this?

    Interstellar residents believe that the sea monster on Central Star No. 182 is a deformed monster that has been exposed to radiation for a long time. However, after Gu Lingchuan had absorbed the blood of the sea monster, no radiation residue was found.

    At that time, he was quite puzzled, thinking it was because of the special body. However, looking at the situation before him, the sea monsters were obviously the product of biological experiments.

    It is not so much radiation that produced sea monsters, it is better to say that the Red Rose organization conducted genetic modification experiments to crack the secrets of silicon-based life and created strange marine creatures, and then released them secretly into the sea area of ​​Central Star 182.

    For a long time, the main area of ​​Xie Weizhou's activities was Central Star No. 182, where the main stronghold of the Red Rose Organization was located. Zhou Qing also stayed on the Central Star No. 182 to investigate the Red Rose Organization.

    Therefore, there is a high probability that the sea monster on Central Star 182 that caused countless deaths and injuries was released after the Red Rose tissue experiment failed.

    This group of people are frantic lunatics.

    Gu Lingchuan's mood is not very good.

    He searched around and saw that the organism that attracted him was a humanoid organism, which had not yet been fully formed, and had brain atrophy and deformity. This apparently failed individual was imprisoned in the cultivation cabin.

    "The biological signs are obvious, the silicon-based sequence is unstable... The carbon-based sequence is advanced, and you can grab the opponent's DNA for evolution."

    After Gu Lingchuan locked the target, like the body, an impulse was generated in the jellyfish, prompting it to jump in the brain Out.

    Gu Lingchuan swung down from the vent, his tentacles clung to the experimental equipment, and the electric current swayed directly through the cultivation chamber.

    The subject opened his eyes, his blue eyes were dull, and he glanced at Gu Lingchuan, and then closed tightly.

    ...This guy, could it be made with the original genes?

    Gu Lingchuan was surprised when he saw those familiar eyes.

    The eyes of the humanoid experimenter are very unique and blue, exactly the same as Gu Lingchuan's body. Looking at the body shape of the experimenter, the slim juvenile figure is the same as before Gu Lingchuan's evolution.