119

Director Zhang auditioned and selected several newcomers, and the final selected heroine was Pang Lingling.

    Zhang had a good reason: "! Pang Lingling is a good seedling, her shy personality, but it can act out in front of the camera and her character diametrically opposed characters, the most important is that she is a newcomer, the fee is very low,"

    able to Gold If you save a little bit of salary, you can save a little bit. The investment of the owner still has to be used!

    Gu Lingchuan: "Money is really not a problem..."

    "Xiao Gu, the actor's pay has been rectified and lowered. You invested in this movie and your savings have been emptied? Don't worry, I can save money and ensure the quality of the film. Don't worry, the money is enough!"

    Director Zhang said boldly.

    Gu Lingchuan: I now confess that I am a billionaire. Is it too late?

    Soon after, Pang Lingling and Mu Xiaoya joined the group.

    "Senior, I'm going to play a rivalry with you, it's really like a dream!"

    Pang Lingling said excitedly.

    Gu Ling Chuan laughed:

    ".. Are so familiar, what's predecessors, embarrassed and Koike, like you told me to Chuange Ye Hao, also to call my name, this name predecessors, too strange."

    "Well ...Chuan...Brother Chuan!"

    Pang Lingling's cheeks were red and his eyes shone.

    Director Zhang finally understood that the heroine is a fan of Gu Lingchuan.

    He touched his chin and felt that this was just right-Gu Lingchuan played the leading role, and Pang Lingling played with him in the early stage, and he was easily brought into the play by Gu Lingling. The shortcomings of Pang Lingling's rookie can be turned into acting skills.

    That's right, Gu Lingchuan became the male lead in Zhang's new movie.

    This time, Gu Lingchuan's acting skills in the audition have improved dramatically compared to before.

    Director Zhang saw the potential in Gu Lingchuan, and the last trace of worry disappeared.

    Gu Lingchuan did not disappoint Director Zhang. Under the guidance of actress Mu Xiaoya and Lao Xigu, her acting skills improved every day.

    On the set, Mu Xiaoya painted older makeup, softened and solemn, looking elegant and kind.

    She is directing the hero and heroine who plays with her.

    "Ogawa, take your actions a little bit...it's a bit exaggerated, the effect will be poor when presented on the big screen..."

    "Lingling, let go. Recalling the plot, after discovering the truth, the heroine is on the verge of collapse, because for a long time The heroine's mental state has begun to be abnormal after being subjected to cold violence. You have to be exaggerated and neurotic to show the heroine's mental state at this stage..."