The slandered Xueshen (20)

At this time, Gu's father and Gu's mother, who were far away in a remote area, saw a somewhat familiar face from the news broadcast after the change of channels. 

  "His father, look, does this rich returnee look like Xiaochuan?" Mother Gu raised her hand and pounded Father Gu, who was buried in the meal. 

  Father Gu raised his head and glanced at the news. The man speaking in the news was tall and straight, with a straight suit and rimless glasses on his nose. He looked like a rich man with a good background. 

  Father Gu glanced at her mother coldly and laughed at her whimsical: "Xiao Chuan? What else can you do with the thing you gave birth to besides gambling and beating me? Ah? Do you think that crippled ass can be on the news? , What about you dreaming? Can a deflated calf be compared with the young 

  masters of other rich people? I yuck!" Gu's father screamed at Gu's mother's face and never looked at anyone on the news. 

  The name of the man in the news only appeared at the beginning of the broadcast. Later, the reporter did not mention the man’s name again, and only honored him as "Chairman of Hamlet Technology." Such a name was too far away from the world of the father and the mother. Gu Lingchuan is the man who is illiterate and doesn't know that the confident man on TV is Gu Lingchuan. 

  Gu's mother also felt that she was whimsical. How could her son be so promising? 

  The second chair of the prodigal family might have been caught by the debt collector long ago. Was the finger chopped off? Mother Gu didn’t know, but she knew that the son was abolished, and she and her husband could no longer count on such a son to provide for the elderly. The two now only want to hide away, so that they don't want to be burdened by their son. 

  Gu Lingchuan's appearance and temperament have changed drastically in the past four years. It is completely different from the only promised original owner in the memory of Gu's father and Gu's mother. Gu's father and Gu's mother never thought that the world-class rich in the news would be their useless prodigal. 

  Gu's father didn't care about Gu's mother, he still thought of the little widow he had just hooked up with. 

  Gu's mother had been sterilized a long time ago. Gu Lingchuan's son was unreliable. Gu's father was thinking about raising another son who could provide him for the elderly. The widow was not sterilized. Soon after he hooked up with the other party, the other party said that as long as Gu's father is serious She lived, she gave Father Gu a fat son.

  The meaning of living seriously is not to ask Gu's father to divorce, but to ask Gu's father to put all the deposits of him and Gu's mother to his own safekeeping. 

  Father Gu is still in the transitional period between middle age and old age. He feels that he can definitely let the widow give birth to him a son, so he is thinking about throwing his mother off and moving to the widow's residence. 

  He glanced at the wrinkled and scorched skin of Gu's mother who was too old because of long-term work. Father Gu's eyes were disgusting and turned his back to his mother. 

  Gu's mother had a bad back. She was kicked so hard by Gu's father that year. She was discharged from the hospital before he recovered. It turned out that after Gu's father was released, he thought the hospital was swindling money, so he let Gu's mother out of the hospital. Two people came here in a hard time. 

  Long-term physical labor has increased the burden on the spine. Gu's mother's back gradually bends. With time, her spine deforms, and the whole person is like a tight bow. 

  Gu's mother didn't know what Gu's father was thinking. She squatted and washed the dishes and chopsticks as usual. When she started to work, she went to work. She was doing the hard work of the big men. Gu's mother felt her back hurt more and more. 

  Gu's mother wiped her sweat, and suddenly he staggered and fell. She didn't get up for a long time. The workers noticed something was wrong and hurriedly helped Gu's mother up. 

  "Her heatstroke? You go take a rest, and I will say to the foreman, oh, what about your old Gu? Why is there no one? Forget it, I will send you back." The worker looked around and didn't see Gu's father. , Put down the tools at hand and helped Gu's mother walk towards the old couple's rented house. 

  The two of them were walking. The worker's eyes were sharp and she just saw Gu's father hurrying over. She asked Gu's mother in wonder, "What is your old Gu, why don't you come to help you?" 

  Gu's mother looked at Gu's father. His face changed in the direction he left. 

  Gu's father and the widow had a relationship. Gu's mother had already noticed it, but she felt that she had given birth to a son like Gu Lingchuan. Her husband should have been angry and angry. Gu's mother herself was full of guilt, even though her eyes were crying secretly. I'm going to be blind, or pretend I haven't noticed anything, I only hope that my husband can go back to me when his anger disappears. 

  At this time, the guardian father moved in a hurry, and there was something obviously in his arms. Gu's father was very cautious. Gu's mother noticed something and quickly returned to the rental house.

  Opening the cabinet with the passbook and deposit, I saw an empty drawer. Even the pair of gold earrings and silver bracelets that my son had bought for her with a scholarship was gone, and Gu's eyes went dark. 

  Mother Gu, who had always endured, felt endless despair. Her patience was not rewarded at all, and she only got an empty cabinet. Her hard-earned money in the cabinet was so gone, including 10,000 yuan left by her son before leaving. . 

  Mother Gu couldn't persuade herself to be patient anymore, she was extra calm, persuaded her coworkers who planned to let her report the crime to catch the thief, walked slowly into the kitchen, took off the kitchen knife, and carried it in her arms. 

  Gu Mu crouched and walked towards the little widow's house step by step. 

  "Hey, is it Comrade Gu Lingchuan? We are Ningcheng Public Security Bureau. Excuse me, are Lei Jinhua and Gu Jun your parents?" 
  An abrupt phone call came to Gu Lingchuan's office. 

  Gu Lingchuan had a bad premonition after hearing the names of his original parents for a long time. He said in a deep voice, "Yes, may I ask you?" 

  "We are the Ningcheng Public Security Bureau. Your mother, Ms. Lei Jinhua, was deliberately The injured person was arrested and sent back to his place of origin. We will notify the family to deal with it. Your mother chopped up your father and his lover Fan. The circumstances are serious. It has been verified that Fan is a member of a fraud gang, and you must come in person A trip to cooperate with the investigation." 

  The amount of information in this passage is really a bit large, and Gu Lingchuan hung up the phone while digesting this passage. 

  After arriving at the Ningcheng Public Security Bureau, the chief of the public security came out to hold Gu Lingchuan's hand, and said in detail what happened. 

  It turned out that after the deposit was handed over by Gu's father to the liar Fan, Gu's mother heard them talking about having a son Yunyun. Gu's mother was so angry that she entered the door, knocked Gu father out with a stick, and knocked Fan to the ground. , Directly took out the kitchen knife, and quickly castrated Gu's father. 

  The chopped part was thrown by her to the widow's dog, and finally Gu's mother calmly turned back and stabbed Fan's belly a few times. 

  The mother Gu, who was driven mad, almost killed Gu's father and Fan. Fortunately, the worker thought about finding something wrong, and returned to look for Gu's mother. Follow the instructions of passers-by to find her, just to see Gu's mother assault.

  The terrified worker screamed and stopped Gu's mother's actions, and Gu's mother didn't really kill her. 

  Both Gu's father and Fan entered the intensive care unit. After Gu's mother was captured, the public security department moved around for a few days and took Gu's mother back to her place of origin. During the investigation, Gu's mother, who was stained with blood, remained silent. 

  The public security department transferred the household registration to find the relatives of Gu's mother and Gu's father. Finally, they were surprised to find that the sons of these two people were Gu Lingchuan, a patriotic rich man who everyone in Ningcheng now knows. 

  The chief of the police was alarmed by this incident. When the police contacted Gu Lingchuan, they thought they had made a mistake, until Gu Lingchuan admitted that the offender Lei Jinhua and the seriously injured Gu Jun were his parents. 

  A group of policemen felt complicated to receive Gu Lingchuan. 

  Gu's mother was detained with a numb look. After Gu Lingchuan entered, she raised her head and glanced at her son. The stunned expression flashed away, and then the whole person fell silent again. 

  After this outbreak, it seems that something has changed for Gu's mother. She did not scold Gu Lingchuan when she saw Gu Lingchuan as she did a few years ago, but after a long period of silence, she finally sighed: "Xiaochuan, mom can't bear it anymore. , It’s too bitter.” After 

  this sentence, the black mist that had been blinding her mind suddenly dispersed. She remembered the various things in this life, and slowly raised her withered hand to cover her face, as if she was undergoing a certain drama. Shaking violently as painful. 

  It really hurts. The fists and feet her husband hit on her body, the hot water splashed on her face, and the sticks that fell on her body all made her suffer. 

  Gu's mother remembered the days and nights she had been struggling in the mud. All the pain was brought about by the man she had chopped off. She had struggled, but everyone told her that a woman's duty is to endure. , As long as forbearance and tolerance will pass. 

  The confused and painful mother Gu was persuaded by everyone's vows. Her life was too painful, but she couldn't escape. Gradually, she heartily agreed with those people, her mother, her mother-in-law, her friends, and her friends. All the women, they are here, encounter all injustice, only forbearance can exchange for light.

  So Gu's mother endured all her life and taught her son to endure. She endured her son's whereabouts as unknown, endured her whole body with sickness, and finally became unbearable and became a criminal. 

  The word forbearance restrained Gu's mother for a lifetime, making her less and less like a person, being distorted into a strange posture. 

  "If you can't bear it, you don't have to bear it. Serve your sentence well, fight for a commutation. When you come out, everything will become better. I will support you." Gu Lingchuan looked at the gray-haired mother of Gu who had not seen her for four years. She arched her rickety back, sighed, squatted, and put her hands on the knees of the unrecognizable woman who was tortured by the hardship of life. 

  The old woman cried loudly. 

  Yes, you don’t need to endure it, but no one has ever told her that it’s a woman’s duty to endure it. Let her endure her husband’s incompetence, endure her cowardice, endure her husband’s fist, and endure her husband’s spit. With the saliva on the face, she endured it, and she forgot what she was like in the first place. 

  She remembered now that she had been a beautifully dressed girl singing to the sun in those years when no one else told her to endure. 

  She was truly happy. 

  Gu's mother drew some strength from her son's short sentence. She stopped crying, raised her head to show a dry smile, traced her son's handsome face with her eyes, and finally turned her eyes to relief: "Ogawa, you grow up It’s great that you haven’t become a person like Mom."