Supervisors & Breakers (15)

At the same moment, in a remote corner of this world, there appeared a young boy with thick dark circles under his eyes and pale as a paper.

    The young man in a black hooded sweater looked around in surprise, his eyes blank: "Where is this?" It was

    getting late, and the street lights on the street were lit.

    Squinting at the street lamp, the teenager touched his chin, feeling that he had forgotten something important.

    "By the way, who am I?" The

    young man frowned in thought.

    He racked his brains for a while, and suddenly said: "I seem to be called number one! This name...emmm, a terrible name! I need to rename myself...what should I call it?"

    "Host, you have a name, Your name is Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingchuan!"

    A bluffing voice sounded in my mind.

    The teenager lifted his foot to a pause.

    He patted his ears and wondered: "What the hell?"

    "Host, it's me, Hamlet, your dearest Husky! Host, what's wrong with you, Host, don't scare me!!!" The

    system is about to cry. .

    As soon as it was transferred into this world, it disconnected from the host, but the host guessed that this would happen, so don't worry, wait until time, they will soon reconnect.

    So Hamlet quietly waited for the shield to be lifted.

    Hamlet never expected that the host would lose his memory when the shielding was removed and the connection was restored!

    Amnesia!

    The host didn't tell it what to do with this poor little system of loneliness if the host has amnesia!

    Hamlet cried, crying very sadly.

    "Host...uuuu, what should we do? Are we going to be trapped in this world, and there is no more scum left by the Lord God?"

    Gu Lingchuan was upset by the chirping in his head, and frowned. "Farring! No matter what you are, keep quiet. When I allow you to speak, you will speak again, understand?"

    Hamlet:...

    Who is this grumpy old man? Quickly change its elegant black belly host back!

    "Host..."

    Gu Lingchuan tucked his eyebrows unhappily.

    Hamlet later realized it, as if the host had said that he was very unruly in his youth?

    So, this host who is covered with low air pressure is the host in the unruly windy period?

    Hamlet: Roar, it's a young man!

    When Gu Lingchuan heard the unknown creature no longer babbled in his head, he leaned against the wall with his hands around his chest, and said quietly, "Let's talk about what you are, what do you want to do in my head."