Primitive Demon Repair (13)

Outside the window, a group of orcs and five giant pythons faced each other for a while, and Tremella took the lead to attack.

    I saw the silver-haired wolf jumped up, leaped a full two feet high, and scratched the head python's eye with a paw.

    Xanthium looked at the white fungus that seemed to give birth to wings, dumbfounded.

    Is the white fungus so powerful in the past?

    The python was also stunned. They had never seen an orc jump so high!

    The giant python was lost for a short time, and a sharp pain struck. A deep scar appeared on the triangular face of the leading orc, and blood spewed out.

    Tremella landed, and looked at his paws suspiciously.

    She felt a special power wandering in her body. When she was angry, that power burst out, and she jumped up. She felt as light as a swallow, and her movements were more flexible. She swung one claw and easily penetrated the giant. Scales of python.

    She is stronger!

    Seeing the white fungus succeeded in a blow, the other orcs felt relieved.

    As soon as Xanthium breathed a sigh of relief, he saw that the giant python's tail drew towards the white fungus.

    "Be careful!"

    Cocklebur was startled and rushed up, kicking his legs on the python's tail.

    The giant python, which was two to three meters long, was kicked over by cocklebur and rolled on the ground.

    Cocklebur landed, moved his hoof, and looked at the white fungus in surprise.

    "It's the action that Gu Lingchuan taught!" The

    two looked at each other and said in unison.

    Seeing the cocklebur and white fungus show their power, the little orcs guarded by the adult orcs are gearing up.

    "We can too. Gu Lingchuan said that we have become stronger, and we want to defeat the big bad guys of the Blackscale Tribe!" The

    adult orcs looked at the little orcs and felt a little ashamed.

    They wanted to hide because they were afraid of the orcs of the Blackscale tribe, leaving the white fungus and cocklebur to fight alone.

    The female orc looked back at her child.

    "Look obediently, we will defeat these bad guys."

    "When you awaken, you can fight the bad orcs and protect the eared tribe!" As they

    said, the orcs rushed out.

    The fox-shaped orc cleverly climbed on the python, scratching his paw.

    The horse-shaped orc stomped on his legs seven inches from the busy python, and directly kicked an python intended to attack the little orc to the ground.