Supervisors & Breakers (10)

Gu Lingchuan seems to have not heard the dispute between the three, his tone has not changed, and he is still polite and elegant: "If you want to wear the crown, you must bear the weight. Have you really considered it clearly?"

    "Think clearly, give us Special cards are good!"

    Mo Kai said impatiently.

    The elderly woman who followed Mo Kai nodded hurriedly: "Listening to Mr. Mo, we have no objections."

    "Heh." Xun Xiaoguo laughed directly.

    Without comment, Gu Lingchuan handed the King and Queen of Hearts playing cards to Mo Kai and Wu Hongling: "I wish you two have a good game!" After the

    two took the card, the card disappeared.

    At the same time, the red heart card recovered by Gu Lingchuan reappeared and turned into a line of soldiers ready to go.

    Mo Kai and Wu Hongling were startled, but they saw 30 soldiers with red hearts neatly saying: "Congratulations to the king and queen!"

    "Congratulations! Congratulations!" the

    soldiers shouted.

    There was joy in Mo Kai's eyes, he straightened his back and glanced at Xun Xiaoguo triumphantly.

    Xiaoguo Xun looked down at the book in his hand, frowned, as if feeling very puzzled.

    "As you can see, the king can order card soldiers, and the queen assists the king and has the right to supervise. Players who have the rights of the king and queen can order the soldiers to confront the enemy."

    Gu Lingchuan explained with a smile.

    A streamer flashed across Wen Moxian's eyes. She looked at Yang Zhiguo and Ming Lang, and said softly: "I have a plan, so I need to get the king's card. Do you have any comments?"

    Yang Zhiguo had no comments.

    Minglang frowned, thought for a while, and nodded: "Yes." In the

    end, the king and queen of each camp were determined.

    As an NPC, Gu Lingchuan cannot modify the rules of the game. He does everything in accordance with the rules of the game. However, he can conceal the players in his words, only to see if the players can wake up.

    However, obviously, most of the people present did not understand his hidden prompts.

    In this game, Gu Lingchuan does everything possible. As for the destiny, it depends on how the player controls.

    "Since you have divided the camp and selected the king and queen, you can start the final battle of order."

    Gu Lingchuan raised his finger and motioned the player to quietly listen to his rules.

    "Spades and clubs camps merge, on behalf of the night."

    "Hearts and squares merger, on behalf of the day."