God and Demon Lord (10)

If Feng Jiuge and Tian Huang, who are also a monster clan, join forces to create Pangu True Spirit, then the monster clan is obviously playing a big game of chess.

    Gu Lingchuan instantly understood the key, he raised his eyes and glanced at the three cautious three people, directly turning Pangu True Spirit into power and absorbed it into his body.

    The reincarnation of the gods is very good. The gods are powerful. With the blessing of the gods and spirits of Gu Lingchuan, it is easy to absorb such a huge power without any side effects.

    Seeing Gu Lingchuan easily completely absorbed the Pangu True Spirit that he had managed to get out, Feng Jiuge's face turned black, and he wished to tear Gu Lingchuan apart.

    Tian Huang's face also turned black.

    Only the demon venerable Gu Lingfeng, who didn't know the existence of Pangu True Spirit, hadn't reacted yet, widened his eyes exactly like Gu Lingchuan's.

    "It's so good to repair. Danger and opportunity coexist. In one fell swoop, I got two treasures."

    Gu Lingchuan felt that his soul was beginning to be filled with power, and said to Hamlet comfortably.

    He thought that in this world, he would be able to complete the task just because he underestimated the enemy and the soul was damaged. Unexpectedly, in the end, not only did his soul not lose, but he also got something like Pangu True Spirit.

    Pangu True Spirit thoroughly strengthened Gu Lingchuan, and Gu Lingchuan's soul became stronger.

    The comprehension of Taoism also seemed to suddenly pierce a thin film, and Gu Lingchuan's thoughts would be able to understand the ruthless Taoism more transparently.

    Pangu True Spirit is indeed an incredible treasure, no wonder Feng Jiuge and Tian Huang are jealous.

    When Gu Lingchuan's momentum was rising, Feng Jiuge was so angry that he couldn't restrain himself: "Gu! Heaven! Xuan!"

    Feng Jiuge engulfed the monstrous flames and attacked Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand, called out the Eastern Emperor Bell, and headed towards Feng Jiuge.

    In an instant, the demon king Feng Jiuge and the flames reflecting the red half of the sky were all included in the Eastern Emperor Bell.

    Tian Huang opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but when he saw Gu Lingchuan refining the East Emperor Bell, he secretly sighed and turned into a black cat obediently, leaning over and rubbing Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan ignored the fact that he almost revealed his true colors, and now he hastened to remedy Tian Huang, who was pretending to be a good pet and turned his attention to the demon.

    Gu Lingfeng had a bad heart towards him, and Gu Lingchuan had naturally been on his guard. The reason why he didn't avoid the devil's plot was because Gu Lingchuan took the opportunity to condense the magic seed in his heart and let the devil take it out by himself.

    Even if Gu Lingchuan could resist the demon seed, he was afraid of everything. Gu Lingchuan didn't want to bet that in case, and would rather get rid of the demon seed to prevent another sudden situation that deviated from the original text.