Primal Demon Repair (9)

Now, Gu Lingchuan is not afraid of trouble. He cooks rice in a stone pot and is in a time when he can't go out to collect food. The beasts have free time to feel the benefits of boiled food.

    That night, Gu Lingchuan became a chef again and made a few large pots of fish ponds, boiled until the fish bones and fish bones were separated from the fish flesh, filtered out the fish bones and fish bones, and lost some salty stones to taste. The fish soup is cooked.

    The orcs all drank the delicious hot fish soup.

    Tremella and Mu'er drank the fish soup together. Tremella lay on their stone pot, licked the soup clean, burped, and said,

    "Gu Lingchuan, I think the most right thing I have done in my life is I saved you with cocklebur!"

    Cocklebur was also reminiscing about the taste of fish soup, and nodded vigorously after hearing the words: "Yes, saving you is the right thing to save! I don't understand that you are so powerful, even if you can't wake up the animal form, Shouldn't be expelled from the tribe, but why..."

    Xuan Er felt that Gu Lingchuan was simply the lucky star of the Ear Tribe, and he was puzzled by Gu Lingchuan's expulsion from the original tribe.

    Gu Lingchuan was already so powerful without awakening the animal form. If he waited for a while, he would awaken to the animal form, how terrifying!

    Why would his tribe expel him?

    Gu Lingchuan decided to tell the truth about cocklebur and white fungus.

    "I will tell you about the causes and consequences of my expulsion from the tribe."

    Gu Lingchuan glanced at the two.

    "My original tribe is the blackscale tribe you hate most. I am the eldest son of the leader of the blackscale tribe."

    Gu Lingchuan directly dropped a blockbuster.

    "Blackscale tribe, is it the blackscale tribe we know?"

    Tremella's complexion changed drastically.

    Xanthium was even more surprised: "Are you the eldest son of the leader of the Black Scale tribe? Why would you be expelled with such an identity?"

    The eldest son of a tribe leader is generally the heir of the tribe leader. No matter how small the tribe, the leader will carefully nurture his first child. Unexpectedly, Gu Lingchuan was expelled from the Blackscale tribe.

    "It's a long story..."

    Gu Lingchuan briefly explained the bad relationship between his mother and the leader of the Black Scale tribe, as well as the original stepmother and the beloved half-brother who awakened from a young age.

    Xanthium and Tremella were silent.

    Xanthium glanced at the white fungus, completely puzzled.

    "How come there are orcs who don't like their wife and children? If they don't, why would they give birth to cubs with her? Wouldn't it be better for her to have cubs with her beloved orcs?"