Primal Demon Repair (16)

Nowadays, the orcs learn to entrain the qi into the body, even if they have not grasped the essence of cultivation, their strength has increased several times, and their strength has improved a lot compared to ten days ago.

    Under the guidance of Tremella and Qin Beinan, the orcs of the Eared Tribe had a high fighting spirit. Not only did they not fear at all, they even wanted to rush to the Blackscale Tribe that had always oppressed them.

    Seeing the fearless orcs, Chihuan's pupils shrank.

    In the past, all the orcs of the Eared Tribe were a group of rabbits that could bully and plunder at will. Now, they have transformed into bloodthirsty beasts.

    Gu Lingchuan looked back at Qin Beinan: "What did you do?"

    Even if the orcs of the Eared Tribe have grown, they have not yet reached the point where they can slash their enemies with a single disagreement. But now, Hong Er directly gave the triangular-eyed orcs. The knife-still in front of Chihuan.

    Qin Beinan's sapphire blue eyes were filled with innocence: "I just taught them that the method of killing chickens and monkeys can boost their morale. I didn't expect Hong Er to use it so well."

    Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows.

    "Well, I also inspired them with words. This is a primitive tribe. Without the experience of blood and hatred, the bones of these orcs will not change. I just let them embark on their normal development path."

    Qin Beinan Shrug.

    The peaceful development path Gu Lingchuan formulated for the Youer Tribe can indeed strengthen the Youer Tribe, but it will also make the Youer Tribe a target of public criticism.

    At that time, the Ear Tribe would be like a child running into a robber's den with gold ingots, and the results can be imagined.

    Even if the Ear Tribe was able to refine iron tools with his help in the later period, and even made a scorpion, but there are only less than 50 orcs who have not had their hands stained with blood, how can it be against all other orc tribes?

    Therefore, the most urgent task is to expand quickly and use force to conquer the tribes that are destined to be threats one by one before other tribes are not paying attention to the fat of the ear tribe.

    With blood and fire, lay the road for the rise of the eared tribe.

    Gu Lingchuan smiled: "Beinan, I found that in this world, you and I are simply a natural match."

    Qin Beinan can do what he wants to do and will do, and he will think of it.

    Qin Beinan frowned when he heard this—a couple born in this world...

    Is it just in this world?

    Qin Beinan was a little lost.

    Bewildered by Qin Beinan's words, more than one red-eared was inspiring hemorrhagic, even the orcs with the beast-shaped rabbit became furious in the face of the enemy, and they just wanted to kill all the invaders.