God and Demon Lord (4)

"Yifeng!"

    Seeing that Bai Yifeng was injured, Tu Shanyuan was frightened. He ran over and helped Bai Yifeng: "Yifeng, how are you? Don't blame him. I was the one who was frightened and distracted you. "

    If at other times, Tu Shanyuan admits his mistake with such tears, Bai Yifeng must forgive him.

    However, when the soul was seriously injured, Tu Shanyuan's understatement of "frightened" made Bai Yifeng wish to vomit a mouthful of blood.

    Just because he is frightened, can he disturb himself loudly?

    That was a blow from the gods, causing his own soul to be damaged, and returning to the immortal realm would have to be raised for thousands of years to recover, but Tu Shanyuan said not to complain?

    Bai Yifeng liked Tu Shanyuan again, and at this time he began to gritted his teeth.

    Bai Yifeng had never suffered before, so he felt that Tu Shanyuan was a kind and poor lover. Now, he just wants to beat the pig teammates.

    A man's fascination, when it does not touch his own interests, can slowly deepen until it becomes deeply affectionate.

    However, only after the friendship was born and was damaged by this, the man can quickly wake up from the fascination.

    This is how Bai Yifeng is facing Tu Shanyuan now.

    After being seriously injured by Gu Lingchuan, he immediately regained consciousness. He realized that he couldn't help Tu Shanyuan to stand aside. If he continued to stay there would be endless troubles. Bai Yifeng barely maintained his demeanor and said to Tu Shanyuan, "Xiaoyuan, since this is you I don't want me to intervene in the matter with him, so I'll go back."

    "This..."

    Tu Shanyuan was stunned.

    Bai Yifeng saluted Gu Lingchuan: "I am abrupt. I won't bother the real person again. I will not interfere with you and Xiaoyuan again and leave."

    Bai Yifeng oiled the soles of his feet and returned to the fairyland for healing.

    Tu Shanyuan, who was left behind, finally panicked as he watched the crowd of Tianling Gate surrounded by anger.

    "Okay, I said what's going on. It turns out that the person who hurt my good boy was brought by Tu Shanyuan!" Master Kongming said

    angrily.

    "You are the ones who dug up the spirit grass in my spirit grass garden! Oh, the skill you have for nearly a thousand years, must be the spirit grass I cultivated for thousands of years to eat and grow, right?"

    The spirit grass that was carefully cultivated was dug up The elders, Tu Shanyuan's heart has been eaten raw.

    "He also made people abolish so many outer disciples! Obviously he was the first to make troubles, why dare to let the wicked abolish all the outer disciples?" The

    outer disciples trembled with anger.

    "It's not... it's not me... it's that Brother Yifeng cares about me too much and loses his sense of measure..."