Primal Demon Repair (ten)

Gu Lingchuan straightened up and looked down at the god of chaos.

    "Let's go, I'll take you back. Now is the Primitive Age, there are no rules, no gods, everything is from the beginning, if you say, I must become a force of the tribe."

    Gorgrond got up: "Primitive Age?"

    He looked suspicious. When Gu Lingchuan was taken to the Ear Tribe, Gorgrond's expression became a little frightened when he saw the unkempt orcs.

    "Why did we come to such a place?"

    The God of Chaos said in astonishment.

    Gu Lingchuan glanced back at him: "You can

    treat this as a new reincarnation." Gorgrond frowned.

    The two walked into the Eared Tribe, and all the orcs in the tribe saw them.

    Looking at the handsome red-haired man and the young man with long dark blue hair beside him, the orcs of the Eared Tribe were all stunned.

    They have never seen such a luxurious dress and such a beautiful person!

    The little orcs gathered around and looked at Gu Lingchuan and Qin Beinan curiously.

    And the little orc asked innocently, "Who are you, you look completely different from us, are you also orcs?"

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and rubbed the little guy who curiously touched his clothes.

    Tremella was on alert first. Seeing Gu Lingchuan's gentle appearance, he thought of something, sniffed the air, and suddenly realized: "Gu Lingchuan, it's you! You have finally awakened!" After the

    orc awakens, his appearance will change greatly. Bring some of the animal-shaped features, such as white fungus. Before awakening, she had long black hair, and after awakening, she became short silver-gray.

    The same is true for Xanthium. After awakening, the eyes became very big, and the hair tips were a little blue.

    "Who is this?"

    Tremella looked forward at the god of chaos.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at the frowning man: "This is zero..."

    "Call me Qin Beinan."

    The God of Chaos said.

    Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows.

    "Well, this is Qin Beinan, my former companion. From now on, he will live with me. By the way, Tremella, you need to help me build a new house."

    What else does the god of chaos want to say, a consciousness Having seized control of the body, he was attached to Gu Lingchuan.

    Tremella watched the blue-haired youth approaching Gu Lingchuan in an intimate manner, and smiled: "I can see that your relationship is very good!"