The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (17)

Yun Chen took a few people to the destination, and said casually: "This is a restaurant under my name. You can order anything you want. The chef in the restaurant is from a family of royal chefs. He can cook any dishes that he can name. It's the original flavor." After

    that, Yun Chen looked at Gu Lingchuan, his cold face softened, and said with a smile:

    "The food here is very good, you can come often in the future."

    "Wow! Brother Yun, then I can Do you come often? I especially like all kinds of delicious foods!"

    Song Qingyi asked excitedly, despite Lingchuan's rejection.

    Song Qingyi believes that Yun Chen will invite a big man from Gu Lingchuan to the private restaurant, indicating that Yun Chen is cold outside and hot inside. Yun Chen will definitely not refuse the request of a young woman with outstanding appearance.

    She can take the opportunity to approach Yun Chen and build a good relationship with Yun Chen.

    But -

    Yun Chen Wen Yan looks a cold, he looked Song light clothing, and a sweep of gold with over a reading Xin, called security: "Take two to send out all included in the list of rejected contacts."

    Think Song Qingyi, who took the opportunity to climb to Yunchen, became stiff, his complexion flushed, and under the surprised gaze of everyone, he was driven out of the private kitchen with Jin Yuexin.

    Song Qingyi stood outside the door, stomping his feet, gritted his teeth with hatred.

    Jin Yuexin was also in a dream, he couldn't believe that Yun Chen would put him on the list of rejected contacts!

    Thinking of Yun Chen's gentle appearance towards Gu Lingchuan, Jin Yuexin's whole body was chilled—obviously, Yun Chen had a good impression of Gu Lingchuan.

    Jin Yuexin was dizzy, but he had a natural sense of fear for Yun Chen, so he didn't dare to annoy Yun Chen, so he could only take a ride home with a gloomy expression.

    Jin Yuexin traced Gu Lingchuan's face over and over again in his mind, and when he was anxious and angry, his mobile phone paid special attention to a pop-up message.

    It is a recording and broadcasting of a reality show.

    Seeing the words Yunchen, Jin Yuexin clicked on the video with a calm face.

    Not long after the show opened, a very aggressive face came into view, and Jin Yuexin's pupils shrank.

    Gu Lingchuan.

    Gu Lingchuan is handsome enough to breathe a breath of air. He has nothing to do with Yun Chen after putting on makeup.

    Jin Yuexin stared at Gu Lingchuan's wanton and perfect face, his breath gradually rushed.

    He hated Gu Lingchuan, and subconsciously blocked all the news of the other party, so he didn't know how dazzling Gu Lingchuan looked in the show.

    Now, seeing the man with a sultry gesture in the show, Jin Yuexin's heart beat wildly.

    He finally found out that the man of his dreams was more suitable for him than Yun Chen, who had always been Gu Lingchuan.