Interstellar Wanted Guide (10)

In the process of dissecting the sea monster, Gu Lingchuan excavated a lot of things from the belly of the sea monster. Scattered gems and ornaments melted into a large mass of gold and silver in the belly of the monster. These things are valuable items in the interstellar. It was packed and collected by Gu Lingchuan.

    He even found several undamaged light buttons in the belly of the sea monster. About someone flying over the trash island, he was attacked by the sea monster and swallowed, and the light button on his body was also swallowed into the sea monster’s belly. Gu Lingchuan collected one of them, chose the one with the best performance, and put it on her body.

    A few hours ago, Gu Lingchuan was still thinking about how to leave the island on the garbage island. Soon after, a spacecraft carrying cargo over the forbidden sea flew by. The spacecraft scanned Gu Lingchuan in a wreckage, and mistakenly thought that Gu Lingchuan was. The citizen of the empire who was attacked by a sea monster during the flight rescued Gu Lingchuan on the ship.

    Gu Lingchuan made a deal with the crew on the spacecraft, changed into fitted clothes, and gave the other party a small piece of gold as a reward.

    Back in the city, Gu Lingchuan passed all kinds of monitoring through the certification of the high-level shutters cut out from the belly of the sea monster. The undamaged shutters hidden in the belly of the sea monster were high-quality goods. I saw Gu Lingchuan wearing it. With such a light button, everyone thought he was an aristocrat from a small planet in the interstellar world, and treated him extremely politely, which saved Gu Lingchuan a lot of trouble.

    In this way, Gu Lingchuan easily contacted the owner of the cargo ship that was about to leave Central Star 182, and tried to take the cargo ship away from Central Star 182.

    However, Zhou Qing has not found anyone who attacked him so far, and completely sealed off the interstellar port in a rage. Gu Lingchuan's plan to leave the Central Star 182 planet fell through.

    Since he couldn't do without, Gu Lingchuan simply did the opposite, planning to take the opportunity to get close to Zhou Qing and get in touch with the target person of the mission.

    Zhou Qing was holding an Omega with fair and transparent skin and a beautiful face, making fun of him.

    Omega looked beautiful, and was hugged by Zhou Qing. His face was flushed, but his expression was frightened. While shaking, he whispered, "Your Majesty, are you not happy?"

    "Well, why do you say that?" The silver eyes turned and looked at the trembling Omega.

    Omega was stared at by her metallic eyes, and a chill burst from her back. Zhou Qing’s pheromones poured into her nose with aggressiveness, causing Omega’s body to heat up, and she felt like being captured by a hunter. Feeling of fear came to my heart.

    Omega's lip color was white, his delicate fingers gripped the man's clothes, and his voice was quiet, and he replied, "Your Majesty, your pheromone...it makes me very uncomfortable with anger."     "Pheromone..." Zhou Qing's eyes He squinted slightly and laughed: "By the way, my pheromone will make Omega scared, so you are the real Omega, right?"     Zhou Qing raised his hand to pinch the puzzled teenager's chin, the teenager trembled, his face trembling. But it became more and more popular.     "Your Majesty..."     The young man who was captured by the powerful pheromone began to lose control of his consciousness. He let out a faint pant, raised his hand to hold Zhou Qing's fingers, his body trembled, and said pleadingly: "Your Majesty... …" The     scent of strawberry exuded from the Omega boy, mixed with the strong smell of coffee, turned into a unique sultry aroma, stirring the mood of the two.     Zhou Qing bowed his head, leaned close to the boy’s neck and sniffed, and the corners of his mouth opened: “It’s Omega that’s right.”     Since he was attacked by a boy disguised as Omega last time, he was almost attacked by the opponent qin, and the gland was injected into the stranger. The pheromone, such a shameful experience for the first time, made Zhou Qing almost have a physiological aversion to the white and beautiful Omega.     So when he faced his favorite Omega, he would subconsciously be on guard, which caused the pheromone he exuded to be extremely violent, making the Omega in his arms feel uncomfortable.     The strong pheromone drew the weak Omega into a passion, and he approached Zhou Qing in a blurred consciousness.