Supervisor & Breaker (11)

obligation?

    The player who got the King's card was surprised.

    Gu Lingchuan glanced across the crowd and shook his head again: "You have chosen unqualified kings, so Joker will take back the rights of the kings." As

    he said, he raised his hand and threw out four KING cards.

    The KING card landed and became four poker kings.

    The king wore armor and a crown, and walked to the four players who got the KING card with a majestic face.

    The player noticed that something was wrong, his complexion changed a lot and he wanted to retreat.

    Joker snapped his fingers, and in an instant, everyone lost the ability to move.

    The king held a scepter in his hand, they looked at the king of the corresponding camp, and stretched out the scepter, a little bit of the playing card mark on the back of the player's hand.

    The card imprint on the back of the player's hand flashed.

    The player turned into a card and fell to the ground.

    On the card, the expressions of the four were frozen in distorted horror.

    After the player changed into a card, the others regained their ability to act.

    "No!"

    Seeing her son turned into a poker card, Wu Hongling went crazy, screaming and rushing over, swooping against the poker king who was holding a red heart scepter.

    The King of Hearts looked unhappy and knocked Wu Hongling with the scepter.

    The hideous Wu Hongling also turned into a playing card and fell to the ground.

    Joker snapped his fingers, and the five cards that the player turned into hovered in front of him.

    Other players looked at Gu Lingchuan in amazement.

    "It's a pity that a queen has also been punished."

    Joker held his chin in distress and looked at the five cards floating in front of him.

    "Forget it, Ben Joker is a kind magician, give everyone a chance!"

    Joker laughed lowly and looked at the players present.

    The players shook together.

    "Players can use ten blank cards to resurrect a king, or the oversighted queen can replace the king as a card, and the king can be resurrected."

    "So, how do players plan to resurrect your king?" The

    magician was pale On the mask, the smile widened.

    "I chose to use ten blank cards to resurrect Dragon Leopard."

    Xun Xiaoguo hurriedly collected ten blank cards from herself and Long Leopard to Gu Lingchuan.