The slandered Xueshen (16)

The young woman also looked up. She didn't take it seriously. Most of the wealthy returning from abroad are old men with big bellies and baldness. Even if the people returning to Ningcheng are young talents in the eyes of others, they are probably not as good as those who returned from studying abroad. Yi Bin, the woman who thinks her fiance is the most handsome in the world, looked up and saw the most eye-catching young man among the group. 

  The man was tall and stalwart, a well-fitting suit, a hard and sharp jaw, thin lips with a slight smile, and a pair of rimless glasses. There was an eye-catching publicity in the whole human manner. 

  "So handsome!" The 

  woman said to Yuan Yibin. She guessed that this handsome and tall man might be the bodyguard or assistant of the returning rich, but she didn't see the long-awaited return of the rich. 

  Yuan Yibin was stunned. He only knew that Gu Lingchuan was handsome back then, but he didn't know that he could transform into such a charming after he succeeded in his career. He subconsciously looked at Shen Qiancheng, just in time to capture the fleeting infatuation in the other's eyes. 

  Yuan Yibin's heart jumped, and suddenly he understood something-no wonder Shen Qiancheng wanted to strangle him, it was not just because the Yuan and Shen families ushered in Gu Lingchuan's revenge! 

  Shen Qiancheng had such thoughts towards Gu Lingchuan. 

  Yuan Yibin lowered his head, clenched his hands, digging his nails deeply into his palms. 

  Gu Lingchuan followed the city leaders who contacted him. He was a little confused when he saw the school hall in his high school. Later he reflected on certain domestic traditions. Is this asking him to speak on stage? 

  Gu Lingchuan didn’t adapt to the domestic style before and after crossing. The venue was surrounded by newspaper reporters from many provinces, cities, and even the whole country. Gu Lingchuan thought about it and thought it was necessary to talk about domestic high-tech. The development prospects of the industry give the domestic scientific researchers an insight. 

  Gu Lingchuan was invited to the stage soon after the leader of the organization organizing the event. Gu Lingchuan talked about the field he was familiar with, and the whole process was unwritten. The whole person was confident and public, which completely attracted the attention of the audience.

  After a successful career, Gu Lingchuan has been to several universities to give speeches. He was very clear about the speech process, briefly described the current situation and development prospects of high-tech, and when it came to the question section, Gu Lingchuan responded to reporters’ questions one by one, with a gentle attitude , Excellent appearance, a boring semi-academic lecture attracted everyone. 

  Gu Lingchuan didn't pretend to be profound, but explained the profound things in a simple way. A speech is all dry stuff. Even people who don't understand high and new technology can understand something after listening to his speech. 

  After answering the reporter's questions in detail, Gu Lingchuan stepped off the rostrum, and there was warm applause from the audience. 

  "Congratulations." A figure of Moses crossed the crowd like a sea, walked towards Gu Lingchuan, congratulated. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked down and saw Master Shen Da who was completely different from the past, with a gentle smile: "It's all due to the environment. Compared to others, I just happen to be lucky, not to be congratulated." 

  Seeing that the handsome young man's mouth curled up. But there was no slight smile, his eyes were cold, his expression was calm and graceful, as if it was not the person who brought him suffering in the past, but a drop of rain falling in front of him, and a flower drifting past the quiet face, so that after the reunion Shen Qiancheng, whose blood was hot, suddenly became cold all over the body. 

  He thought he was affectionate. The other party had never seen the suffering he brought to the other party before, nor left any trace in Gu Lingchuan's life. This person gradually lived into another world completely parallel to him. 

  Not in the same world, the other party will naturally never see himself again. 

  At this moment, Shen Qiancheng felt immense despair and anger swept through his mind. His capricious madness when he was young has completely become a joke. He thought he was a rich and colorful stroke in the opponent's life, but in the end it became a blow in front of his eyes. The cold wind. 

  "Why?" Even knowing that the occasion was wrong, Shen Qiancheng couldn't help taking a step forward, approaching Gu Lingchuan and gritted his teeth and asked. 

  Gu Lingchuan turned his head indifferently and looked at Shen Qiancheng. They were almost the same in height and body shape. Even so, Shen Qiancheng had the illusion of being overlooked-this person's posture was still so high, as always arrogant and indifferent. , Let Shen Qiancheng's heart shrink.

  The breath of the two of them intertwined, and the atmosphere that should have been facing each other completely disappeared under the wind and clouds that Gu Lingchuan didn't care about. 

  The tall young 

  man 's expression did not change at all: "What do you want to know? I don't understand." Shen Qiancheng seemed to be hit hard, his chest stagnated, his contracted heart seemed to wither, and the blood was drained from his body, leaving him indifferent. In his sight, the handsome young man couldn't help taking a step back. 

  Young Master Shen turned away embarrassedly, his eyes reddened. Gu Lingchuan pulled away and left for four full years. He missed the person in front of him day and night, and missed his feelings completely. He could never forget this person for a moment. 

  At first he thought it was a self-willed behavior in his youth, but finally grew into a vine in his heart. He was trapped by the affection of his own director, and his whole life became a black humor—or a self-written one-man show, and the tragedy ended. 

  At this moment, Shen Qiancheng, who knew that the other party had never included himself in his eyes, finally awoke from the demon at that time and saw the facts clearly. 

  But it was too late. For four years, thinking about the other party's days and nights, this person had completely taken root in his heart and couldn't get rid of it. 

  After Shen Qiancheng left in embarrassment, Gu Lingchuan was very inexplicable. He thought, except that he guessed that the other party was the main plot character at the beginning, he had the idea of ​​teasing him in order to collapse the plot. If any emotional entanglement occurs, why does Master Shen look like a sad man abandoned by a scumbag? 

  Does he do anything? no? 

  Even if he wanted to bring down the Shen family, Master Shen could not question himself with that kind of grievance and despair. Gu Lingchuan couldn't figure it out, and his brain ached. 

  "Host host, look at the indicator light, the color has changed!" Hamlet said excitedly. 

  Gu Lingchuan lowered his head, and sure enough, the ring on his right middle finger turned pale green, indicating that the plot was almost collapsed, and it was only a final blow. 

  When the ring turns green completely, he can gather his willpower and return to his own world to save the quiet couple.

  Gu Lingchuan has been abroad for several years, far away from the scene of the plot. In the past few years, the ring in his hand has been steadily showing pink. When Gu Lingchuan returned to China, he only had a face-to-face encounter with Shen Qiancheng, and the ring changed color. congratulations. 

  "Host, another resentment has been transformed into willingness, I will pass the original story of the collapse to you!" Hamlet said excitedly. 

  Gu Lingchuan rejected Hamlet’s proposal: “No, as long as the general direction of the collapse plot is correct, just continue in this direction. Don’t waste your will power, collect all your will power.” 

  Hamlet stunned: “But I don’t know the original plot. If there is a deviation, what should I do if the original plot cannot be completely collapsed?" 

  "Don't worry, the main characters of the original game are all gathered. Shen Qiancheng and Yuan Yibin have no family support. Sooner or later they will be punished. Only one remains. The protagonist Sui, I don’t know if the protagonist now corrects his dangerous thoughts.” 

  The protagonist in this world is incapable of causing threats. Without Shen Qiancheng and the original owner, he is a little duck, and he solves this kind of staff. —— 

  "Uncle policeman is the most reliable person." 

  After knowing the identity of the protagonist, Gu Lingchuan reported the workplace of the protagonist casually. This kind of special type of service workers will accept thoughts after being caught. Education, I don’t know if the protagonist has improved a bit by Meng You’s ideological consciousness. 

  The protagonist in the original work is Meng You, who is being held in his arms by an elderly man. 

  The man put his arm around Meng You’s thin waist, and the other hand reached into Meng You’s half-open skirt, rubbing and pinching Meng You’s tender flesh, Meng You resisted the feeling of vomiting, accompanied by a smiling face, and handed the man a glass of wine with a sweet tone. Tired of persuading: "Brother Wang, come, let me feed you a drink." 

  Of course, the protagonist’s ideological awareness will not be changed overnight. Even though he was detained for ideological education, Meng You soon returned to his old career after he was released. . 

  Meng You was not taken care of by Young Master Shen, and completely fell into the dust. By chance, his mother heard Meng You call her benefactor to flirt. Only then did Meng You know what her son had done to collect medical expenses for herself, and her eyes went dark. , Almost passed.

  Mother Meng felt that she had caused Meng You to embark on such a path of no return. When the hospital nurses did not pay attention, the remorseful and desperate Mother Meng left the hospital and returned home, drank a bottle of paraquat and lay quietly on the bed. Left this world. 

  After crying a lot, Meng You buried his mother, but he did not live upright in accordance with Meng's last wishes, and still did his job. 

  After all, it was Meng You's own love and dislike of work and fear of taking on debts. Otherwise, after his mother fell ill, Meng You's first thought would not be to sell his body. In today's society, the Meng family has housing and land, and it is completely feasible to loan it after mortgage. Even borrowing money from relatives and friends can save Meng's mother, but Meng You chooses to sell his flesh and body. 

  I have already tasted the convenience of betraying my young body to get money. Where can Meng You find a living to support himself? He doesn't have any strengths at all. After burying his mother and crying, he wiped away the tears and contacted the benefactor he once supported. After some crying, the benefactor moved Meng You, and Meng You was taken up by the other party and led a canary life. 

  After the plot changes, it is no longer Shen Qiancheng who takes care of Meng You, but a middle-aged man with a family. After marriage, a man realizes that he has a more favorable relationship with men. Seeing that Meng You is well-behaved, he will take care of him with his wife. . 

  As the protagonist, Meng You seemed to be a little talented in a certain way, and he quickly caught the man’s heart. Under Meng You’s hard work, the man did not resist, and inserted Meng You’an into the company he and his wife founded. Step by step, Meng You was promoted to the top of the company. 

  Meng You doesn’t have any skills. He is a mess in the company. From time to time, he uses the convenience of work to tease the funder. The wife of the man who keeps him is not a fool. She finds Mao Gu'er one after another. She collects evidence and asks her husband and Meng You directly. Sue in court.