Interstellar Wanted Guide (1)

Endless enthusiasm rose from the bone marrow. Gu Lingchuan found that his hands were touching his skin that was not his own. He heard the man’s low and hoarse laughter: “It’s really a weak and low-level creature. , Omega, whose passion has exploded, is as inferior as a beast in estrus."

    Gu Lingchuan was instantly stunned- Omega ?

    What is the situation now?

    Because of the special state of his body, Gu Lingchuan couldn't care about receiving the memory of the original owner. He felt endless hunger and thirst running through his body, and his throat was burning and painful.

    The mellow coffee aroma around the body continuously tempts Gu Lingchuan and challenges his willpower. Gu Lingchuan twitches his nose. He instinctively feels that the coffee-scented liquid can relieve his thirst, and the roots of his teeth are itchy. .

    Just when Gu Lingchuan was about to move, the heat source exuding the smell of coffee approached him.

    "Boom—Boom—" The powerful heartbeat sounded crisp and sweet.

    ——A living organism close to oneself, with a heat source value of more than 50 degrees Celsius, active vital signs, and an excellent healthy individual.

    You can grab the opponent's DNA for evolution.

    Gu Lingchuan seemed to have an analyzer installed in his mind. The moment the man next to him raised his hand and stroked his neck, two sentences flashed in his mind. At the same time, he shot with lightning and suppressed the approaching human body. Stop, open your mouth and bite towards the opponent's neck.

    Touching the Alpha of Omega under him, only the eyes of the dying beautiful boy suddenly opened. The blue pupils instantly turned golden. At the same time, the silver fangs on the corner of the boy's mouth flashed away.

    Before Alpha noticed the abnormal withdrawal, the weak and beautiful little Omega had struck him with lightning.

    A violent force suppressed Alpha to the ground, and the tall man and the boy underneath were reversed in an instant. The boy's white fangs had pierced the large artery in the man's neck.

    "Uh...ah!"

    Something was injected with blood along the pierced fangs, Alpha's body suddenly tensed, he couldn't get rid of the boy who became extremely powerful like a monster, only felt a warmth spread all over his body, Alpha's body bounced, panting Qi, bursts of depressive overflow from the throat.

    Blood poured into his throat, and Gu Lingchuan's floating consciousness slowly returned.

    He knew that he was sucking blood, and the smelly liquid entered his throat, with an endless aftertaste like the most mellow coffee. Gu Lingchuan felt that the thirst of burning his throat was disappearing, and he bury his head and sucked.

    When Gu Lingchuan's desire for thirst disappeared completely, the body under him could no longer move. Hearing the adult male breathing heavily with breath, Gu Lingchuan breathed a sigh of relief and raised his head.

    He only saw what the man who was sucked blood looked like at this time.

    Ying's sword eyebrows, sharp eyes, long silver hair draped on the black sheets, like falling white snow. The man's eyes were also silver, and his thin lips were so crimson that he was pursed tightly, and there was a depressive sound overflowing during the period.

    A handsome and charming man.

    The man had completely lost his mobility at this time. It must have been the toxin released through his fangs subconsciously when Gu Lingchuan had just sucked blood.