Primitive Demon Repair (4)

"Dig? We have all dug. When those leaf vegetables grow best, we want to dig out the roots and eat them, but the roots of leaf vegetables are difficult to dig and they are not tasty. After digging out, the leaf vegetables will not grow in the next year. We don't dare to dig anymore."

    Cocklebur wanted to stop Gu Lingchuan.

    They remember that two years ago, when the leafy vegetables grew the most luxuriant, they dug a piece by root, and that piece never grew leafy vegetables.

    Baier warned all the orcs to only pick the leaves of leaf vegetables, not to touch the roots of leaf vegetables, to prevent damage to this very good leaf vegetable.

    The Black Scale tribe across the river can only come over in winter when the Shaluo River freezes completely. They do not eat grass and leaf vegetables, and have never touched this leaf vegetable field carefully protected by the Ear Tribe.

    I don't know what's wrong this year, probably because of a shortage of food, I went to the leafy vegetable field and made a mess of the leafy vegetables.

    Xanthium and Tremella were worried that the Black Scale tribe would affect the growth of leaf vegetables next year. They heard that Gu Lingchuan asked them to dig out the roots of leaf vegetables.

    The two lingered.

    "Don't worry, leafy vegetables...ah, no, potatoes and sweet potatoes can be planted manually. We dig them back and plant a piece in the tribe after the snow melts. In this way, we will no longer be afraid of the black scale tribe. Come and grab it!"

    Gu Lingchuan digging hard, said to the two hesitant orcs.

    Xanthium and Tremella shook their heads, always remembering the words of the most experienced old man with white ears.

    Gu Lingchuan saw the dead-hearted eyes of the orcs, so he no longer persuaded, he digs down hard.

    Following the thin rhizome of the plant, he dug a full half a meter deep, and he finally touched a round tuber.

    He took it out of the soil, examined it, and was overjoyed.

    It's really potatoes!

    For the ear tribes lacking food, potatoes are undoubtedly the best food.

    "Look, this is the potato I'm talking about!"

    Gu Lingchuan raised a fist-sized potato.

    "Isn't that a stone? A large area rushes out from the Shaluohe every year, and it is normal to be buried in the soil."

    Xanthium frowned, looking at the potatoes wrapped in mud and wondered.

    "Feel it yourself."

    Gu Lingchuan handed the potatoes to Xanthium.

    Cocklebur was overwhelmed and overjoyed: "It's not a stone!"

    He opened his mouth and bit on the potato fiercely.

    He chewed the potato mash and swallowed it, and the eyes of the cocklebur glowed: "Although it is a little bit teething, this thing is really delicious!"