The Game of Genius (7)

In the original plot, Gu Lingchuan broke out in Gu Xinyan's psychological problems and started self-harm. The psychologist who took Gu Xinyan to see was Liao Yongyan.

    Liao Yongyan, who taught Xue Huai PUA and mental hypnosis, certainly knows why Gu Xinyan hurt herself.

    However, in order to save Xue Huai, he chose to use academic terms to deceive the original body, letting the original body think that Gu Xinyan is too weak to have psychological problems.

    Not only that, in the process of treating Gu Xinyan, he hypnotized Gu Xinyan so that Gu Xinyan could not tell others that Xue Huaiq had committed her.

    Not only that, after seeing the original body, the protagonist fell in love with the handsome and tall original body.

    The original body is a straight man. In order to obtain the original body, the protagonist even hypnotized the original body step by step, and bends the original owner.

    It also allowed the original body to produce the love that the protagonist must not accept, overcome all difficulties, marry the protagonist back home, and finally even donate all the family property to the protagonist.

    It can be seen that the protagonist of this world is a frantic person who has no professional ethics at all, and his conscience has been fed to dogs.

    No wonder Gu Lingchuan directly classified him as a scum after watching the plot.

    Liao Yongyan looked at Gu Lingchuan's eyes sincerely, and said in a low voice, "Sir, I must thank you. This wallet is very important to me. My brother bought it and gave it to me, so you will return it after you find it. Give it to me, I am very grateful."

    While thanking, Liao Yongyan showed spiritual hints.

    Gu Lingchuan looked at Liao Yongyan's eyes without evasiveness, and maliciousness flicked across his eyes, and then, a touch of spiritual power quietly sneaked into Liao Yongyan's mind.

    "You love your brother very much, then love him forever, use your best strength to love him, don't let him leave you, after all, your brother is the one you love the most, right?"

    Gu Lingchuan was better at giving spiritual hints than Liao Yongyan, and he easily implanted hints.

    The two protagonists of this world fought like this, and then said something to each other, and then walked in opposite directions.

    The corners of Liao Yongyan's mouth turned up, feeling that his plan was perfect.

    Gu Lingchuan smiled badly-he couldn't wait to see Liao Yongyan go home and the reaction of his younger brother.

    After Liao Yongyan returned home, he happened to see Xue Huai limping out.

    Xue Huai's face was gloomy and terrible. He raised his head and glanced at Liao Yongyan, with impatience: "Brother Yongyan, haven't you helped me

    destroy Xue Jin?" Liao Yongyan looked at Xue Huai, and for a moment he felt heartbroken A black flower came out.

    Xue Huai in front of him was just like he grew up in all his hobbies, handsome and vigorous, and his every move was lovely and broke his heart.

    He thought that he would not let such a lovely Xue Huai leave.

    He wants to be with him forever!

    Xue Huai felt wrong, and met Liao Yongyan's crazy eyes, his scalp numb: "Brother Yongyan, what's the matter with you?"

    "

    Ahuai , I want you to know, I love you!" Liao Yongyan couldn't restrain his love. Huo, he hugged Xue Huai and pushed Xue Huai to the ground.

    "What do you mean? Liao Yongyan, you are crazy! Help! Help!"

    Xue Huai cried sharply when he realized that something was wrong.

    But it was useless. Liao Yongyan was indeed crazy. He pulled the bandage aside and bound Xue Huai neatly, and then began to move with a crazy look.

    When Liao Tianxin returned home from work, he saw the scene that made his eyes distraught.

    His eldest son, Liao Yongyan, is violating Xue Huai at Q!

    Xue Huai's body was already terrible. He didn't know how long he had been committed by Q. He fainted long ago and dragged a piece of his intestines to the ground. Liao Yongyan didn't notice it and continued to move vigorously.

    "Liao Yongyan! What are you doing! Ahuai is your brother!"

    Liao Tianxin almost passed out when he saw Xue Huai's tragic situation. He rushed to grab Liao Yongyan and slapped Liao Yongyan with a slap.

    When Liao Yongyan was caught vigorously, Xue Huai's exposed intestines were dragged out and severely broken.

    Seeing this, Liao Tianxin was also irritated and went crazy. He picked up the stool on the side and smashed it at the dizzy Liao Yongyan: "You beast!"

    Liao Yongyan was beaten to death and passed out.

    Outside the door, the exquisite-looking Liao Zhen suddenly raised his hand to cover his head after seeing what was happening inside.

    Liao Zhen gasped, his eyes were clear for a moment.

    The sober Liao Zhen seemed to be blown away by the mist in front of him. He looked at everything around him in horror. When he saw the Liao family father and son who had no time to take care of him, his pupils shrank.

    Liao Zhen contained the fear, he slowly moved to the door, opened the door, and ran away all the way.

    Run away, he must run away!

    He wants to go home!

    Come back home.

    The two words had just emerged from his brain, and his brain felt like he was hit by a heavy hammer, and the pain of the heart swept through his body.

    "Uh-"

    Liao Zhen felt suffocated as if his throat was strangled.

    He turned black before his eyes, but tried to move forward.

    Liao Zhen stretched out his hand. Before he finally fainted, he still remembered that he couldn't be caught back, so Liao Zhen crawled and rolled into the bushes on the side.

    "Help me!"

    "Mom, Dad, help me!"

    "I think, go home..." In the

    end, the young man passed out completely.