Supervisor & Breaker (5)

"I feel so too."

    Gu Lingchuan raised an eyebrow and agreed.

    Jiang Mufeng looked at Zong Zhengqian and nodded: "I am a psychiatrist, and my skill is to identify authenticity. I just verified that Mr. Zong Zhengqian is lying. The authenticity of his skills is open to question."

    Gu Lingchuan took it with a smile. Rope and tape: "Then we need to supervise the lying Mr. Zongzheng to prevent him from being unfavorable to us." At the

    second week, Zongzheng Qianhe was tied up and thrown into the storage room.

    Cheng Yuan wanted to do something, and Gu Lingchuan glanced at him.

    Cheng Yuan scratched his hair irritably: "I hate this scum, I want to kill him! I know it's wrong to kill, but this is in the game. I kill him as well for the people. No one will remember if I kill him. These!"

    Seeing that Cheng Yuan was on the verge of collapse, Gu Lingchuan shook his head, noncommittal.

    Zong Zhengqian struggled with horror in his eyes.

    After reading the file again, is he still going to be killed by Cheng Yuan?

    Zong Zhengqian was in despair.

    Cheng Yuan picked up the folding stool in the supermarket and looked at Zongzheng Qianhe with scarlet eyes.

    However, before the bench fell, Cheng Yuan's hands trembled.

    "I can't kill people, I'm a doctor, and a doctor saves people..." Cheng Yuan seemed to be emptied of strength, and weakly threw away the folding stool in his hand.

    He couldn't get past the hurdle in his heart.

    Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and patted Cheng Yuan's shoulder: "Doctor Cheng, let's go."

    Without seeing Zong Zhengqian, Cheng Yuan staggered out of the supermarket.

    After task 1 was completed, several people returned to the supermarket again and opened the door of the utility room. Zong Zhengqian's body fell out again.

    Gu Lingchuan: ...

    He couldn't help but snorted.

    Doctor Cheng Yuan said in horror: "Comrade Police, it's not me. I don't. You testify to me. We left together. I didn't return to the supermarket halfway!"

    Gu Lingchuan squatted down and checked Zong Zhengqian's body.

    "Suffocation leads to death."

    Zong Zhengqian's face was bluish, but his expression was too calm and abnormal.

    Gu Lingchuan's gaze was on Xun Xiaoguo.

    Xun Xiaoguo shook.

    "I...I explained that it was an accident that I killed Zong Zhengqianhe!"