Interstellar Wanted Guide (9)

AI thought of the owner's order for the subject to fully recover, and injected a gene repair solution again.

    The second gene repair solution was quickly consumed.

    Samael scanned the test subjects that were still absorbing the gene repair solution, but the body did not recover much, the intelligent system corrected it, and the prompt sounded: "The repair is abnormal, and the physiological function of the test body continues to decline. Inject high-concentration gene repair solution and mix. Advanced Gene Evolution Liquid, special repairing...repairing..." The

    composition of Gene Evolution Liquid and Gene Repair Liquid are different. After the Gene Evolution Liquid is injected, Gu Lingchuan feels that his mental power seems to have exploded, increasing to a certain extent, finally Unable to grow, his consciousness began to be drawn into the body.

    "Repair is complete."

    Under the action of the genetic evolution fluid, the blue jellyfish suddenly swelled, and a small dot began to appear inside the jellyfish's body and at the top of the nervous system.

    The small dot grew rapidly and quickly grew into a peanut-sized nucleus. Gu Lingchuan could clearly see that it was like a peanut-sized new organ, a tiny brain.

    The brain that is forming is the brain of the jellyfish.

    Before, Gu Lingchuan guessed based on the characteristics of his human body that his body now has genes from the class Jellyfish. Now it seems that it is true.

    As a coelenterate, the jellyfish has a nervous system but no brain. Now that the jellyfish body that Gu Lingchuan's consciousness has been infused with genetic fluid has evolved a brain.

    This is undoubtedly a huge surprise-the interstellar genetic evolution fluid, unexpectedly can meet Gu Lingchuan's need for rapid spiritual enhancement.

    In Gu Lingchuan’s world, the kind of jellyfish he became, the box jellyfish, only lives in the waters of Australia. It is extremely toxic. The thorn cells on the tentacles are highly toxic and have a strong toxic effect on humans. One of the most toxic creatures known.

    Gu Lingchuan’s human body is more toxic than the box jellyfish he knows. The small jellyfish he turned into is a mutated box jellyfish-this small blue jellyfish looks like a box jellyfish, only the size of a palm. It is a special variant.     After the jellyfish evolved its brain, Gu Lingchuan felt that he had completely controlled the body of the jellyfish. He stretched out his tentacles and touched the glass bottle inside. An electric arc flashed on the tentacles.     Gu Lingchuan raised his tentacles to his eyes and looked at it. Obviously, his human body had absorbed the sea monster's DNA. After being able to evolve, his jellyfish body had the ability of the sea monster.     After trying to manipulate the body of the jellyfish for a period of time, Gu Lingchuan absorbed all the special liquid medicine injected. The gene repair liquid restored Gu Lingchuan's body, and the gene evolution liquid allowed the jellyfish to evolve its brain, and at the same time made Gu Lingchuan's spirit. The force has been increased several times.     Strong mental power also brought unexpected benefits-Gu Lingchuan's mind moved away from the body of the jellyfish and instantly returned to the human body.     "Hmm--" Gu Lingchuan straightened up and couldn't help covering his head.     After Gu Lingchuan's consciousness returned, his brain seemed to be overwhelmed and tingling. Gu Lingchuan calmed down his mental power and explored every corner of his body with strong mental power, and then found something in the brain lobe. A chip as thin as a cicada wing the size of a nail.     The chip is stuck to Gu Linchuan's cerebral cortex, and the tiny electric current flashes, closely connected with Gu Lingchuan's brain nerve.     It seems that the protagonist Shou is using this chip to control his physical actions.     Gu Lingchuan hated the feeling of being controlled. He mobilized the mental power that he could already control, wrapped a thin chip, and isolated it from his brain.     The delicate behavior of mobilizing mental power is very laborious. After carefully peeling off the chip, Gu Lingchuan's brain becomes more and more tingling. He lay on the ground and panted, raising his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead.     The touch on his hand was a little sticky. Gu Lingchuan retracted his hand and found that he was injured and stained with light blue liquid. He was taken aback and asked: "Hamlet, what else happened to me?"