The Entertainment Industry Top Stream (13)

Gu Lingchuan raised his eyes and asked with a smile: "My dear, you said, where did the lover who abandoned me go?" The

    tone was smiled, but gradually darkened.

    Contains the danger that is just like the love.

    Yun Chen met Gu Lingchuan’s eyes and couldn’t tell whether the other party’s dark expression was because of acting or something else. He was stared at by the opponent’s wolf-like eyes. Yun Chen discovered that the opponent’s pupils were reflected in the moonlight. , With a scarlet light.

    Yun Chen only felt his scalp numb, and subconsciously wanted to retreat.

    Gu Lingchuan was right, the moonlight was just right.

    Under such moonlight, his gorgeous face was cast with a shadow, and his whole person was a shadow of hell.

    Strong, with unavoidable aggressiveness.

    Yun Chen's breath was completely messed up.

    Castle is a floating wind curtains, under the moonlit dark, red velvet curtains like a spill of blood under the same, a shadow hidden in the velvet curtains, man of the house saw horror shouting: "! Ghosts"

    script that That's it.

    In fact...

    the male voice did not fluctuate in the slightest, and he said stiffly: "There are ghosts."

    Gu Lingchuan raised his eyebrows. It is also a necessary skill for Xindao not to laugh while acting. He still needs to practice well.

    Yun Chen's emotionless "ghost" completely destroyed the gloomy atmosphere that Gu Lingchuan deliberately created, and it also made the atmosphere suddenly sandy.

    The audience who watched the live broadcast all got up hahahaha.

    "After reading the lines, the boss already had a numb scalp. I was afraid that the boss suddenly pulled out a knife. As a result..."

    "This is the most unremarkable'ghost' in ghost movies."

    "Hahahaha, laugh In the end."

    "Why look at the murder story, we see the joy of the sand sculpture drama?"

    "The main problem is that the boss's partner is a facial paralysis."

    Although the partner is a facial paralysis, Gu Lingchuan still stubbornly performed the plot.

    The two took a break twice in the middle, and when the live broadcast was about to end, it happened to be the seventh plot point.

    The hostess designed to disfigure the male host.

    Because the host ingested a small amount of green powder every day, his consciousness became more and more confused after being poisoned. He was stimulated by the hostess's words and determined that there was a ghost infested. He prepared to fight the ghost.