The slandered Xueshen (10)

Things rolled down on the table, watching a few cigarette butts on the carpet he had laid by himself, Gu Lingchuan brows, he put down his luggage, took off his clothes and hung them on the hangers, and walked towards Shen Qiancheng. 

  Gu Lingchuan's expression was too calm. Shen Qiancheng thought that this kid was going to be soft with him. He was just beautiful, so Gu Lingchuan raised his hand and dragged him off the sofa, dragging it all the way like trash, and threw it out the door. 

  "Bang—" The door closed, and he was thrown out and rolled in the corridor for two times before stopping. Shen Qiancheng, who was covered in embarrassment, looked at the closed door awkwardly, and didn't realize what happened to him. 

  He raised his hand in a daze, and touched his forehead. After being thrown out violently, his forehead slammed to the ground. The pain was terrible. Shen Qiancheng took a breath of air, put down his hand and looked intently. There was blood on his fingertips, and he sank. Xiaoye Jingui's head was knocked out! 

  Shen Qiancheng hugged his forehead and screamed. He raised his foot and kicked Gu Lingchuan's door. He was exhaling. The door opened, and Gu Lingchuan threw out the garbage and leftovers made by Shen Qiancheng. 

  Shen Qiancheng became angry. He took the opportunity to get back into the house, but the door closed in front of him again. 

  Young Master Shen felt that the anger he had suffered in this life was not as much as that of Gu Lingchuan. He picked up the bag thrown out by Gu Lingchuan on the ground, turned out the eldest brother, and dialed a number. Angrily said: "You all come over to me and tie up this ignorant kid for me. I'm going to fuck him today!" 

  Young Master Shen Dao clutched his forehead and paced at the door. After a while, his group The men came aggressively, A Wei and Xiao Jia hid in the back, the tall boy whose neck was cut by Gu Lingchuan had a band-aid on his neck, and he took the lead with his bright-headed friend. 

  "Brother Shen, you are going to kill this kid, let us come, we will definitely not let the kid feel better!" As they 

  said, the two kicked the door with their feet up. Fortunately, the person in the opposite dormitory is not there at this time, otherwise it will be the case. In battle, the girl on the opposite side is afraid of a psychological shadow. 

  The quality of the door of the youth apartment is online. Several people kicked their feet in turn, but the door did not move.

  "Awei, Xiaojia, you...Forget it, you two urge me to find someone who can open the lock. Linzi, Lao Tan, come on both of you, scold me until the little rabbit opens the door by himself. Damn, dare to treat me like this, I don’t want to play with this little rabbit, and I lose!" 

  Master Shen scolded, Lin Zi is the tall boy, and Lao Tan is a good friend of Lin Zi . When the two heard this, they opened. insulted. 

  After a few minutes of this, seeing that there was no movement inside the door, Shen Qian was angry and kicked the door by himself. 

  "Oh, you guys, stop and talk. Illegal intrusion disturbs public order. Come with us!" When a group of people was making a fuss, a sudden dignified cold shout came, stopping the violent behavior of several people. 

  Shen Qiancheng turned his head viciously, and was dumbfounded when he saw the policeman walking in uniform. 

  The police arrested this group of people, and came up with one person and a pair of handcuffs to subdue a few of them. After controlling the scene, the policeman who had just called knocked on Gu Lingchuan's door. 

  "Hello, Comrade, we are the Ningcheng Public Security Bureau. We will open the door to learn more about the situation. Please cooperate." 

  Gu Lingchuan opened the door and looked at a group of young people who were shrunken. Even the little overlord Shen Qiancheng was very satisfied. . 

  He just said, in the 21st century, in a society ruled by law, no matter how powerful and powerful Young Master Shen Da, can he go beyond the law to do evil? Shen Qiancheng hasn't suffered a lot and has never been rectified. Now that he is hitting the ghost idea on himself, he has to try to clean up this kid. 

  "Comrade police, I called the police. This person illegally invaded, threatened me with words, and even entangled his accomplices trying to break in. This caused me a lot of harm. Please the public security department to severely punish me according to law, and I will fully cooperate with the investigation." Gu Lingchuan said righteously. 

  The police made a record and soon took away the arrested Shen Qiancheng and his gang. Depending on the circumstances, they were detained and fined. Gu Lingchuan watched Shen Qiancheng leave. 

  Awei and Xiao Jia were already desperate, they were afraid to look at Gu Lingchuan with their heads shrinking, but Linzi and Lao Tan looked at Gu Lingchuan with cannibal eyes. 

  Shen Qiancheng's face was even more ugly. He showed a bloodthirsty smile at Gu Lingchuan and said sharply in front of the police: "Gu Lingchuan, you wait for me!"

  "Who should you tell me to wait, be honest!" The police officer was displeased and patted Shen Qiancheng's head severely, and patted the head of Young Master Shen who was still prestigious after being caught. 

  Shen Qiancheng's power and prestige couldn't be played in front of the people's servants. His red eyes and a group of attendants were taken into the police car by the police, and the police car quickly screamed and drove away. 

  Gu Lingchuan stood by the window, took out the cigarette case, took out a cigarette, put it under his nose, sniffed, put the cigarette case away, Gu Lingchuan expression leisurely: "I am not waiting, my eldest master, you can Don’t let me be too disappointed.” The 

  system looked at Gu Lingchuan without any pressure, and understood: Yes, the host is really going to make trouble. As a system, there is still a little excitement. thing? 

  Shen Qiancheng and his gang were not detained for long, and they caused little substantial damage. Gu Lingchuan, the bitter master, did not pursue further investigation. These people were all students at school. Others except Shen Qiancheng were detained for a week for education. Shen Qiancheng’s status is special. The Shen family moved, and Shen Qiancheng, the culprit, was detained for three days before being released from the detention center. 

  After being released, Shen Qiancheng did not appear in front of Gu Lingchuan for a while. He disappeared for more than half a month, and when he reappeared, the whole person was unexpectedly calm and calm, and he could laugh after blocking Gu Lingchuan. 

  "You little rabbit is really ruthless. You didn't tell me to get me to the detention center, and you called my old man to file a complaint. I didn't expect you to have this kind of heart. It seems that you have grown up after being played by Yuan Yibin. Okay, you bull, I really admire you now." 

  "Master can't kill you for a while, you wait, I have a chance to convince you, let your little rabbit take off your clothes and let him go." Shen Qiancheng He smiled and uttered cruel words. 

  When he was in the detention center, he hadn't expected Gu Lingchuan to be so cruel. He used his mobile phone to call the police without telling him, but he directly found out the old man's number, called his family members, and bluntly told him about sexual harassment. 

  A male student of good character and academics told the Shen family that he had been sexually harassed by Shen Qiancheng. Although the Shen family had been letting Shen Qiancheng go, but he hadn't let him be so absurd. So just after Shen Qiancheng left the detention center, he was used by his grandfather and his father in turn The belt took two tangles, and Shen Qiancheng's skin was broken, and he lay on the bed half-dead for half a month before he was relieved.

  Shen Qiancheng was also a great man. As soon as he was able to move, he ran to Gu Lingchuan and said cruel words. As he said, the wind was light and the clouds were not seen, and a pair of peach eyes looked at Gu Lingchuan with a cruel will. 

  If you put it on an ordinary person and face the threat of the crazy young master Shen Da, I am afraid that you will be frightened, but Gu Lingchuan is not an ordinary person. He looked at Shen Qiancheng's prostrative small body when he heard the words, and he was in a good mood. Aroused: "Oh, then I have to wait." 

  Shen Qiancheng looked at Gu Lingchuan's appearance, and his scalp numb for a while. After being hit by Gu Lingchuan one after another, Shen Qiancheng had already stopped doing so well. After this lesson, he finally knew that Gu Lingchuan was not someone who could play with Yuan Yibin, but was a real stubborn stubborn. 

  However, humans are such strange creatures. The harder Gu Lingchuan becomes, and the more itchy Shen Qiancheng's heart moved, he wants Gu Lingchuan, an increasingly tasteful man, to succumb to him. 

  This enthusiasm almost burned Shen Qiancheng's mind, and he attributed it to Gu Lingchuan who really angered him, and he was going to act this time to make Gu Lingchuan worse than life. 

  Shen Qiancheng didn’t do anything honestly. The family’s grand emperor and the old man gave him a letter. If he plays with fire again, he will be thrown into the army for training. Shen Qiancheng loves to play and play, how can he stand his temper and stay in the army for training? Be able to deal with Gu Lingchuan secretly. 

  So, this week on Monday, Gu Lingchuan just had a class at noon, and one person broke in, looked at Gu Lingchuan, and couldn't help but draw a big mouth. 

  Gu Lingchuan reacted quickly. He raised his hand and picked up the bookend in front of him. The man reluctantly kicked Gu Lingchuan with his feet, cursing and cursing: "Wang Ba Lao, I teach you and hide it for me. You are a crippled kid. The wings are hard, and you don't accept discipline. If I don't kill you a bastard who doesn't learn well, I won't be you!" 

  Gu Lingchuan got up from his seat and avoided the opponent's attack. 

  The teachers and students all over the classroom were stunned. The students on the side jumped up from the seat of Gu Lingchuan. The teacher was unknown. So, he stopped. The unshaven middle-aged man said, "Teacher, take your class. I am the father of this crippled calf who did not learn well. I will discipline and discipline the Wang Ba Lao who did not learn well after he arrived in the city. You have to go to class!"

  That's right, this man with a mouthful and stubborn little lamb is exactly the original father who is educated by sticks. 

  The teacher was helpless, and the parents of the students made trouble like this. How could he go to class? Seeing that the other party was so fierce, the teacher didn't dare to fight, so he could only evacuate the students and ask the two students to call the school leader. 

  The man cursed, picked up the textbooks on Gu Lingchuan's desk, and went to beat Gu Lingchuan with his head and face. Gu Lingchuan was not the original owner. How could he be beaten or scolded, he could be sent to the intensive care unit by Gu Qinghan's father. Not to mention that this is not his father, Gu Lingchuan will not keep his hands. 

  Under everyone's eyes, Gu Lingchuan stepped forward, kicked the man's knee, and then he took the man's head, and slammed the man's head against the desk, and said grimly: "Okay, don't be stunned. 

  No matter how deflated you are, let’s talk about it, why are you this old thing here?” The original owner’s father is a good person to the outside world. No matter how others insult his family, he feels that suffering is a blessing. Not only will he not stand up for his family. , But let the family bow their heads to admit their mistakes. 

  However, he beats and scolds his closest son and wife whenever he feels uncomfortable.