God and Demon Lord (12)

"You stop! Aren't you ruthless and desireless, how could you be so Meng Lang?" Mo

    Zun said while crying.

    "Because you are mine, you and I are one."

    Gu Lingchuan licked Demon Venerable's Adam's apple and took a light bite.

    The demon shook violently.

    Gu Lingchuan played with the man who had the same face as him. Seeing that the other party drowned out again out of control again, he laughed in a low voice.

    "It's cute,"

    he said.

    The Demon Venerable could not wait to cover his face-it would be better for Gu Tianxuan this beast to give him a sword directly!

    Gu Lingchuan explored the consciousness of Demon Venerable several times. Demon Venerable was bullied and turned into a poor little boy. When Gu Lingchuan fumbled for a certain direction, he finally let go of the messy Demon Venerable.

    The man's figure disappeared.

    The devil who was bullied to a half-consciousness raised his eyelids and snorted softly, "Bastard!"

    "Uh..."

    Gu Lingchuan, whose consciousness returned to his body, raised his hand to dissolve the red and black devilish energy, and then looked at him. Changes, a look of doubting life.

    "Host, I've been blocked again!"

    "Blocked for half a month!"

    "You cultivators are really great, don't you lose your kidney?"

    Hamlet is happy, don't think it doesn't know. What good things did the host do in the past half month? Why did he say that he was going to swallow the Demon Venerable?

    "It was purely accidental... The soul of the demon lord is of the same origin with me, and it is also a confluence of greed, hatred and ignorance. Eros is also in it. When exploring his spiritual power, it triggers the original body’s seven emotions and six desires. It's out of control."

    Gu Lingchuan rubbed his eyebrows, recalling the chaos of the past half month.

    It's just that, I didn't expect Demon Lord to be quite delicious.

    Poor and cute, he was so fucked, the shame that he could not wait to hide, completely aroused his evil taste.

    After sorting out the memory, Gu Lingchuan found something.

    The soul of the original body is not complete, so it is impossible to return to the gods.

    The reason why he was completely out of control when exploring the Demon Venerable was because not only he could arouse the Demon Venerable’s soul, but the Demon Venerable’s soul could also influence him.

    In the original plot, Mozun broke the ruthless way of the original body, and the original body fell in love with Tu Shanyuan. Because of the influence of the same soul between the two, the Mozun also fell in love with Tu Shanyuan. The two fought together. At the time of the fight, the original body was soaked in devilish energy, and it was out of control again and again.