The slandered Xueshen (18)

The last three words are already a little pleading. Shen Qiancheng, who seems to be a strong man, now has round eyes, and his naturally upturned lips are tightened into a straight line. Gu Lingchuan noticed the slight tremor of the opponent's arm holding his shoulder. Take off the glasses and put them in your jacket pocket. 

  "Okay." The 

  two randomly found a bar, Shen Qiancheng poured the wine in silence, Gu Lingchuan shook the glass, the ice ball in the glass hit the glass, making a slight crisp sound. 

  Shen Qiancheng drank a few glasses of spirits before he plucked up the courage to look at Gu Lingchuan. He saw the man looking at the ice hockey puck in the cup with his eyebrows down. He was indifferent but focused, with sharp eyebrows, and his cold mouth slightly raised. With a kind of intoxicating tenderness, his whole person is contradictory so charming. 

  "You've always known it, I like you." Shen Qiancheng finally spit out the words pressed in his heart. 

  "I like you, like you crazy, want you, but when you go, I turn this feeling into love, yes, I love you, how ridiculous." 

  "Because I want you, because I like you, Because I love you, I want to ruin you. I found your parents. The two people who slandered you were also hired by me." 

  "Yes, I was a pervert. At the beginning, I discredited you and let the whole school crowd out. You, asked the principal to persuade you to quit school, and I was behind me. If my fucking knew that I would like you so much in the end, so that my heart, liver, spleen and lungs hurt, why did I do those silly things, ah? Am I the number one idiot in the world?" 

  Shen Qiancheng looked crazy, he asked Gu Lingchuan with his eyes wide open . 

  "Well, I know it all." 

  Gu Lingchuan put down the cup, crossed his fingers, and looked at Shen Qiancheng quietly. 

  The burning flame in his heart was scorched by the opponent's unwavering eyes, and instantly turned into a fire that burned his mind. 

  "What do you think you know? I fucking want you to think that you are going crazy, this, do you monster know? Huh?" Shen Qiancheng approached, he raised his arm around Gu Lingchuan's neck and kissed Chaosi fiercely. The thin lips of twilight.

  Gu Lingchuan: There are always rookies who want to kiss me forcefully. 

  The indifferent man's eyes suddenly became dangerous. 

  Hamlet, who had scanned the host’s memory, suddenly popped up a sentence in the system for some reason: “It’s time to show the real technology!” 

  Gu Lingchuan held Shen Qiancheng’s tight jaw and slid his thumb into his blushing lips. There would be no organization. The man who was licking and licking parted his lips and touched the soft tongue. Shen Qiancheng subconsciously wrapped his tongue around his fingers. Gu Lingchuan gave a low laugh, pulled out his thumb, lowered his head, and kissed the young man with red eyes. 

  The host kissed his dead opponent in the original, fortunately, this is a dead corner of the bar, no one noticed what the two big men were doing, but Hamlet still wanted to scream-it is a pure little system, why the host Could he be such a scumbag? 

  Gu Lingchuan was more unethical and scumbag than his own small system thought. After a kiss with Shen Qiancheng, he looked down at the affectionate young man. Now Shen Qiancheng has transformed into a charming man, and he is a little moved. 

  Fingers of the thumb rubbed the swollen lips of the other party, and his voice was low and seductive: "Come home with me, eh?" For 

  too long, abstinence was too long. Gu Lingchuan, a man who had eaten meat, naturally needed to vent normally. 

  Shen Qiancheng's throat rolled, he was completely seduced by the dangerous man in front of him, like a firefly flying towards the swaying flames. Even if he knew that this man was planning revenge behind him, he and the other party should be enemies, but Shen Qiancheng was a little bit under the temptation of the other party. Head: "Okay." 

  "Good boy." Gu Lingchuan lowered his head and kissed Shen Qiancheng's forehead. 

  Gu Lingchuan’s home at this time was an apartment he was staying in temporarily, and he took Shen Qiancheng into the door. Before turning on the light, Shen Qiancheng came over and lifted his hand to unbutton Gu Lingchuan's clothes. 

  Gu Lingchuan put down the hand that fumbled for the switch, raised the impatient Shen Qiancheng's hands and lowered his head. 

  It was the first time for Shen Qiancheng, and he didn't take any measures. Gu Lingchuan's actions could not be called gentle. So the next day, Shen Qiancheng developed a low-grade fever, curled up on the bed and rubbed his forehead, looking sullenly at the person coming with the medicine. Gu Lingchuan.

  "Why, messy fragments after drinking?" Gu Lingchuan helped his glasses and handed the medicine to Shen Qiancheng. 

  Shen Qiancheng took the ointment, looked at Ma Yinglong's hemorrhoid ointment, and gritted his teeth hard. He was not drunk last night. No matter where he will break, he will not break even if he is drunk. His memory is so good that he remembers it when he sees Gu Lingchuan. This gentleman was so hard on himself last night that he felt pain in his back and his butt. 

  It really hurts. 

  Where is this guy a bit straight? Why did he feel lame a few years ago that such a bastard who can faint is a straight man? 

  The black-hearted guy hid deep enough. 

  Shen Qiancheng moved his body and took a breath of air. Gu Lingchuan, this bastard, is cruel, and his physical strength is not like a man sitting in an office, so that a man of steel who has been trained in the army can't support him. 

  Shen Dashao originally wanted two people to come once, but he was not reconciled without looking back at Lingchuan. Unfortunately, there was a huge gap between the strength of the two bodies. In the end, Shen Qiancheng was fainted by Gu Lingchuan. 

  Shen Qiancheng raised his eyes and looked at Gu Lingchuan, looking at the other party's eight-pack abs and powerful lower back, the muscles are strong and graceful, and Young Master Shen swallowed. 

  Thinking of the shock brought by that sturdy and slender body when entangled with himself, it is inevitable that he was a little 

  confused : "Have you ever practiced?" "I haven't practiced specifically, just like Sanda and other sports that can vent." Gu Lingchuan said Shen Qiancheng threw over his clothes and buttoned his shirt buttons: "Pack up, I want to go to work, you should also go, I will directly send you to the hospital to see a doctor." 

  Shen Qiancheng stagnated, his face stiff and said: "You can't let me stay with you for a few days? This injury was caused by you, a beast. What did you say when you asked me to see a doctor?" 

  Gu Lingchuan heard the words and did not stop the buttoning hand. , Glanced at Young Master Shen Da, the line of sight behind the lens was as cold as water: "Oh, didn't you want to play with me? They are all adults, you are a male, and you won't be pregnant, I have to be responsible, eh?"

  Shen Qiancheng was stunned by the words of Gu Lingchuan's ruthless scumbag. He felt that the little flame that had just swayed in his heart was pierced by the ice water poured over by Gu Lingchuan. It was so utterly extinguished, he was dumbfounded. Repeated Gu Lingchuan's words: "What do you mean, play?" 

  "Tsk." Gu Lingchuan frowned slightly. He felt that Shen Qiancheng had become so sticky, without the turmoil in the original plot. It's not so good. 

  "Don't play with you so hard to hook me? Free?" Gu Lingchuan had a toothache. 

  Looking at Shen Qiancheng’s sultry vigor last night, he only felt that this kid was not much different from the original plot. He was obviously a habitual offender. In the original plot he received, when Shen Qiancheng’s protagonist was subjected to Yuan Yibin, he did not Is this the tune? 

  As for Shen Qiancheng’s heartfelt words of love for him, Gu Lingchuan didn’t take it to heart. The love of Shen Qiancheng in the original work was always on his lips. However, he was still happy and cheerful. Live, the protagonist Shou is kept on the back foot, and after reuniting with Yuan Yibin, he still has no connection with the protagonist Shou. 

  For such a person, in Gu Lingchuan's view, the word love is his signal to play. 

  How can true love be built on betrayal and hurt? 

  After a lapse of four years, Shen Qiancheng has grown up, and his body, temperament and appearance are all Gu Lingchuan’s dishes. He is also very happy to play with him, so he cooperates with Shen Qiancheng and pushes the people away. After playing, he didn't expect that Shen Qiancheng would return to his habit again, showing an expression that made Gu Lingchuan puzzled. 

  Shen Qiancheng received Gu Lingchuan’s cold eyes, and felt his heart twitched so badly. His first reaction was to question Gu Lingchuan, but Master Shen really couldn’t make it out of this mischief. He was vicious. Looking at Gu Lingchuan, Gu Lingchuan only raised his eyebrows, clearly suppressing impatience. 

  Shen Qiancheng's forehead bounced with blue veins, he sat up with a sigh of relief, and quickly put on his clothes: "I'll go by myself, you don't need to send it." He 

  strode away, standing on the side of the road, Shen Qiancheng trembling and smoking a cigarette out of his fingers, stuffed it In his mouth, he didn't light up for a long time, and finally he was furious, threw the cigarette into the trash can, and kicked the trash can: "Fuck him!"

  Lifting his foot to pull the wound, pain came from deep in his body, Shen Qiancheng trembling and holding his head, buried his face in his palm, his voice was hoarse and choked: "Gu Lingchuan, you bastard, I just want to fall in love with you and play Play...Fuck it!" 

  Shen Qiancheng felt that all this was retribution. A few years ago, he used Gu Lingchuan as a gadget and wanted to get it. Now that he has a real affection for people, he happily joins in, but Gu Lingchuan Treat him as a gadget. No, just slept and lost interest. In Gu Lingchuan's eyes, he was afraid that he was not even as good as a thing. 

  Shen Qiancheng later realized that his thoughts were terrible back then. It turned out that being played by someone would hurt his heart. This time it was Gu Lingchuan, who was provoked by him, and he was so desperate and painful when he was not taken seriously by Gu Lingchuan. He really got Gu Lingchuan in his hands back then, and I'm afraid he won't cherish it for long. What will happen to Gu Lingchuan? 

  In his mind, he played back the last look Gu Lingchuan looked at, impatient and faintly irritable. The other party really didn't see his sincerity in his eyes. His confession seemed to Gu Lingchuan. Isn’t it the usual slapstick method? 

  As in the past, he casually teases, Gu Lingchuan has never seen it. 

  Shen Qiancheng felt that his palm was wet with water, but he has changed. Now, he is sincere to Gu Lingchuan. 

  But in the eyes of that person, he seems to have never changed. He is still the frivolous young master who loves to play. His sincerity is held in front of that person, but that person will throw it into the trash can without hesitation.