Chapter 166

An Chen was stunned for a moment, and then as if he heard a joke, he glanced at Zhou Yu with contempt, as if standing in front of him was some stinking garbage.

    "Disgusting." An Chen commented.

    The charming expression on Zhou Yu's face stagnated, then cracked. He couldn't believe that, in order to preserve the identity of the Young Master An Jia, An Chen could dominate under Gu Lingchuan, and in the face of his own request, he would say the word disgusting. What qualifications does he have? What qualifications does Gu Lingchuan have to make An Chen condescend?

    Envy swept through his body, Zhou Yu rushed over. He pressed his unbuttoned chest tightly on An Chen's body, raised his face and kissed An Chen, An Chen was furious, he swung Zhou Yu away, Zhou Yu was embarrassed Fell to the ground.

    An Chen looked down at Zhou Yu. After a while, he bent down, his body, and his slender fingers strangled Zhou Yu's slender neck: "Put away your thoughts, otherwise, I will make you worse than death." The

    man's expression was gloomy. Like an evil spirit crawling out of the depths of hell, Zhou Yu saw An Chen's eyes gradually being soaked in scarlet, long-lost fear swept his whole body, he trembled, and finally remembered how unscrupulous man An Chen was.

    With his fingers tightened, An Chen really wanted to kill Zhou Yu. He didn't expect that such a thing would dare to think of himself, and have the courage to threaten himself. The twisted emotion he suppressed, stimulated by this bug, About to get out of control.     At this moment, with a click, the locked door opened from the outside, and a figure stood still and saw everything in the room. The visitor raised his eyebrows and simply folded his arms against the door frame, so that he could watch the drama inside the door in time. Scene.     An Chen raised his face, the scarlet in his eyes had not faded, his face was full of squalor, and the moment he saw the face of the person who appeared suddenly, An Chen instantly stagnated, his throat was dry and tight, and his voice was hoarse and rotten: "Lingchuan... "     A Gu, help me, An Chen is going to kill me! Please help me!" Zhou Yu burst into tears when he saw Gu Lingchuan, shouting like he saw the savior.

    Gu Lingchuan seemed to be smiling but not smiling. He looked at An Chen. An Chen's expression was blank. When he looked at Gu Lingchuan, his eyes were tingling and he lowered his head. Seeing his hand still pinched on Zhou Yu's neck, his fingers trembled. , An Chen withdrew his hand in silence.

    After the rest of his life, Zhou Yu was touching his neck. He wanted to get close to Gu Lingchuan in embarrassment. Gu Lingchuan glanced at him, and Zhou Yu's body shrank with his cold eyes.

    Gu Lingchuan walked straight toward Zhou Yu, who was shivering and fearful. The expression on his face was completely opposite to the indifferent eyes. The corners of his mouth curled up with a smile. He kindly asked Zhou Yu, "Since everyone is all together. When we are together, let’s talk about some things. I always have a question and want to get the answer from you. Please answer me honestly-how do you know my real life experience, eh?"

    Zhou Yu was cold all over, and An Chen on the side had a hunch before. He looked at Gu Lingchuan silently, and finally sat on the bed beside him silently, looking at Gu Lingchuan and Zhou Yu with cold eyes.

    Zhou Yu started shaking, and his teeth trembled: "A Gu... why do you ask... Could it be that... you are also..."

    "Yes? Well, a very interesting word." Gu Lingchuan smiled widened, he stared Looking at Zhou Yu's eyes, he asked softly: "Then, tell me, what's special about you?"