The slandered Xueshen (5)

When he is rich, Gu Lingchuan is happy and plans to go to waves. 

  Fifty thousand is not a lot in this city, but it can solve Gu Lingchuan's urgent need. 

  "I always feel that the three views of the world are a bit deformed. If you have money, you can really do whatever you want. So our first goal is to make money, make a lot of money, and do whatever you want!" Gu Lingchuan raised his eyes to meet the sun and said with a smile. 

  A person like the original owner who concentrates on studying and aspires to enter a good university is obviously a good seed, but he is targeted by the school. I have to say that the money in Yuan Yibin's family can really make many wicked ghosts rush to push their home. mill. 

  Gu Lingchuan is not worried. The original original owner successfully counterattacked, and he also raised the protagonist as MB, and promoted the protagonist to the top. This shows that the original owner will get rich sooner or later. 

  It’s good to have a fortune. If you change to Gu Lingchuan, he can get rich faster than the original. 

  After a while. 

  Gu Lingchuan silently looked at the street in front of him. 

  There are motorcycles all over the street. Even in the city center, cars and electric vehicles are rare. Low buildings and bungalows are mixed together. Sometimes you can see a rich man with a slightly protruding belly with bricks on his waist. Cell phone. 

  This world is clearly the state of his world ten years ago. 

  Gu Lingchuan looked at it for a while, quite happy. He walked into the bank and saw the year displayed on the electronic screen: 2000—it was 20 years before Gu Lingchuan's own world. 

  Gu Lingchuan decided to withdraw the preface. In this era, fifty thousand is really a lot. The purchasing power of this money is equivalent to five hundred thousand in twenty years. For a high school student, this is indeed a huge sum of money. 

  "The opportunity to get rich came too suddenly. I kind of believe in the existence of the protagonist's halo. I seem to see the halo of the protagonist's attack shining on my head." Gu Lingchuan said with emotion to the system. 

  "This is caused by the error in the transmission time point. The protagonist's halo does not exist at all." Hamlet retorted. 

  Gu Lingchuan smiled when he heard the words. What he noticed when he received the memory of the original owner just now, and now he has an answer.

  He had previously wondered why the school would force students to drop out of school with style issues. It turned out that it was because he had passed through twenty years ago. 

  These days, mobile phones are not popular, and homosexuality is regarded as menstrual disease in the eyes of the public. Even if the situation is much better than that of a dozen years ago, the homosexual community will still attract the public's strange eyes. 

  Even in Gu Lingchuan's world, there are many people who discriminate against homosexuality. 

  "Ah! It turns out that Shen Qiancheng is a super rich man!" Hamlet said in surprise, and gave Gu Lingchuan fifty thousand at hand. Shen Qiancheng was too smart! 

  Playing with the bank card in his hand, Gu Lingchuan's light-colored eyes gradually darkened: "I know how to collapse this world." 

  "Oh? How to collapse?" Hamlet curiously asked . 

  Gu Lingchuan said: "It may not be useful, it's just a guess of mine. Try it." 

  This world is very similar to Gu Lingchuan's world, and the technological development process is similar. In this case, Gu Ling came from his own world. Chuan comes with its own foreseeing future cheats, as long as there is start-up capital and seize the opportunity, there is no worry about making money. 

  There is no shortage of money now. 

  Gu Lingchuan pulled out the ID card in the mezzanine of his trouser pocket. The original owner's trouser pocket was connected to a different dimension. He packed a stack of courtship letters, keys, pencils, paper towels, and other bits and pieces. Even the ID wallet could fit! 

  Gu Lingchuan flipped through his heavy trouser pockets, amazed. 

  After withdrawing money from the bank counter, Gu Lingchuan changed the bank card password and opened a new card. 

  The new card is temporarily unavailable. Gu Lingchuan bought a backpack with cash, changed it to a wallet that fits his own aesthetics, bought a set of clothes and put it on, and finally sorted out the odds and ends. I lost the ones that should be lost, and throw away the bags useful. , Carrying a bag to find the best internet cafe nearby, and walked in. 

  At this time, the computers in the Internet cafes were all white desktop computers, and the Internet speed was very slow. Gu Lingchuan searched for the necessary information, and after a while, he found that this world is somewhat different from his world—at the same time, this world is better than Gu Ling. Chuan's world lags behind.

  At this time, domestic computers were not yet popular, and the search engine was developed by a foreign company. It was slow and could not search for useful domestic information. Gu Lingchuan went over the wall to open the Internet and began to browse foreign language websites. 

  After living abroad for five years, Gu Lingchuan has learned a lot. He can read English classics without barriers and can understand some French, German and Japanese. There are several major languages ​​in the world, Gu Lingchuan knows a little bit. 

  After reading the webpage, Gu Lingchuan gradually had a direction. 

  After Gu Lingchuan found the required information, it was already afternoon. At this time, mobile phones were not popular, and the original family was poor, and he has not installed a phone so far. He is not afraid of the school teacher calling his original parents, so he spends the night in the Internet cafe. 

  The next day, Gu Lingchuan found a hotel to rest all morning, went out in the afternoon and rented a house near the school. 

  There are a lot of newly built buildings nearby, and the selling price is almost the price of cabbage after a few years. Even so, many buildings are still not sold, and the developer converted one building into a youth apartment for rent. This is what Gu Lingchuan rented. This kind of apartment has complete facilities, good sound insulation, and the decoration is not too bad, but all the items need to be purchased by the residents themselves. 

  Gu Lingchuan bought a high-configuration computer, pulled the Internet cable, visited several bookstores and picked a stack of professional books, and also bought the necessary items, from pots and pans to quilts and slippers. 

  After Gu Lingchuan cleaned up the new dormitory, the day passed. 

  After two days of work, Gu Lingchuan is very thankful that the original body is over 18 years old and can do everything by himself without a guardian. If he becomes a teenager who needs the guardian's authorization at all times, Gu Lingchuan is afraid he will have to deal with the original body immediately Parents. 

  Not all parents can be a haven for their children, and the original parents are a lot of trouble for Gu Lingchuan today. 

  The original parents and grandparents were farmers, and the idea of ​​filial sons under the stick was deeply rooted. In addition, the original father's understanding of respecting the teacher and respecting the Tao has been deviated, almost reaching the level of "the teacher's words are the imperial edict, and the teacher will never make mistakes."

  Because of poverty, Yuan Shi couldn't pay the tuition when he was a child, and was deliberately made things difficult by the teacher at school. Yuan Shi was very wronged and told Gu's father. However, Gu's father not only failed to find a way to solve the injustice suffered by his son, but confronted the teacher. Go around. 

  Under the distortion of the teacher, Gu's father actually felt that his son's thinking was not righteous. He believed that his son admired vanity. After a club education, his young original body almost fainted. Finally, Gu's father asked his son to reflect on himself. 

  The teacher dislikes the original body more and more. The original body will be punished corporally at every turn, but he has trouble saying that he can only carry it hard. Sometimes after being deliberately made things difficult by the teacher, he will be used by Gu's father to make the teacher angry. Hit hard. 

  Such things happen repeatedly, and conflicts with peers or classmates occur. No matter who the wrong party is, the original body will be severely beaten by Gu's father when he returns home, and he will reprimand his son: "It's just that you have done something wrong, so reflect on yourself!" 

  Yuan Growing up under the stick of his father, the fear of his father has deepened into his bones, so now he is bullied by his classmates to the extent of scars and dare not tell his family. 

  The original body was also angry and disappointed, but when his mother comforted the aggrieved son, he would only say: "Forbearance, forbearance and forbearance will pass." 

  Introspection, forbearance, became a curse that the original owner cannot escape. 

  Day after day, like a domesticated animal, it will resist the unfair original owner at first, and is slowly domesticated. 

  Just like now, no matter how unfair treatment is encountered, the original owner will subconsciously reflect on himself, feel that it is his own mistake, and will habitually endure it, thinking that it will pass by just enduring it. 

  This is actually a personality deformity, but most of the rural education methods at this time are like that. No one thinks there is anything wrong with this. Even if the original owner is a high school student with excellent character and academics, he did not realize that this kind of stick education is inappropriate. 

  This is the source of the tragedy of the original owner, but if he knows how to resist, he will not encounter so many injustices. 

  Gu Lingchuan thought about how to deal with the original parents, so as to avoid them suddenly coming out and dragging their feet. Sometimes control from a loved one in the name of love can completely destroy a person. 

  The original owner has been almost destroyed by his parents.

  Gu Lingchuan is the opposite of the original owner. He pays more attention to self-awareness. He knows that caring for himself is the foundation of being human. This is exactly what Shen Jing has been teaching him. 

  If there is no quiet teaching, Gu Lingchuan will be raised by Gu Qinghan, afraid that he will really be developed into a tool human-shaped loyal dog attack. 

  In Gu Lingchuan's view, Shen Jing is a model for qualified mothers, but the original parents are completely unqualified. Manipulating a child is like manipulating a machine. This is tantamount to obliterating the child's own will. They only want to obtain a dutiful child who meets their requirements, rather than raising a child with an independent personality. 

  Gu Lingchuan felt that such a pair of parents challenged their patience, and it would be best to try to let the parents not interfere with their tasks once and for all. 

  Gu Lingchuan had a fulfilling life here, but on the other side of the school, because he did not show up for three days, there was a lot of trouble. 

  Originally, the school was afraid that things would go wrong and threatened to let Gu Lingchuan drop out of school. As a result, Gu Lingchuan, a victim of harassment by the rich second generation, not only did not drop out, but also took the initiative to undertake all the responsibilities for a review. Gu Lingchuan’s grades were good and the school also Just give up. 

  After the original body was bullied, many teachers and even school leaders in the school knew the situation, but they would not take the initiative to clarify that the original body was the victim, because it was not good for the school’s reputation. 

  Some school leaders even think that if flies do not bite seamless eggs, Yuan Yibin's search for the original body is related to the original body itself. They think that the original body must have seduce Yuan Yibin, and that the original body is self-willed. Many teachers look down on the original body in the depravity, and they ignore everything that the original body has encountered. This has caused the original body to be bullied more and more seriously. 

  Yuanshi often went to the toilet and disappeared. At first, the teacher would find someone. Later, after learning that Yuanshi was locked in the toilet by Shen Qiancheng and his team, the teachers all chose to open one eye and close one eye. The original owner disappears from time to time.