The slandered Xueshen (End)

The whole world is changing for the better. 

  It can be said that Gu Lingchuan is behind these positive developments. 

  The income of "Hamlet Technology" has been invested in social welfare and scientific and technological research, and Gu Lingchuan, who has promoted the development of the world, has also been engraved into the history of this world. 

  Gu Lingchuan did not expect that he could achieve this level at the beginning. At this time, standing on the top floor of the central building of "Hamlet Technology", overlooking the world under the sun, Gu Lingchuan finally smiled: "The world in the novel is Money can really do whatever it wants." In the 

  original work, the protagonists rely on the ability of money to lead the world to a dark gray area. Now, he has tried his best to push the world toward the light. He thought it was impossible to accomplish a task with one person's power, but he did it in just thirty years. 

  The world in the novel can indeed create miracles. 

  Gu Lingchuan really loves such a world, but he did not have the slightest nostalgia. After all, this world is not the world he was born in, but the most insignificant of the many two-dimensional worlds. 

  After knowing that he was in the novel, Gu Lingchuan's feelings became more and more indifferent. Gu Lingchuan didn't have much feelings for the world he was born into, let alone this world, even when he stood at the top of the world and was about to leave. Gu Lingchuan will not have the slightest nostalgia. 

  Gu Lingchuan lowered his head, and the ring on his hand became brighter and brighter. After staying for a while, he might be able to witness the terrible scene of an artificial sun hanging on his right hand. 

  This kind of future was too frightening, and it directly cut off Gu Lingchuan's last trace of nostalgia for this world. 

  "Little ha, let's go." Gu Lingchuan rubbed the ring, he was a little looking forward to what kind of miracle the future world could create-the world of novels, it was so wonderful that all his fantasies could be turned into reality. . 

  "Okay, host, please be prepared!" Hamlet's low voice became excited, and a golden light radiated from the ring, wrapping Gu Lingchuan out of this world.

  After Gu Lingchuan pulled out of the world, golden ripples appeared in the world in the book. After the ripples disappeared, the whole world suddenly became clearer. 

  At this time, in an empty room in an office building, an elderly handsome man was flipping through a photo album. 

  The photo album is a group photo of various academic summits. The man's eyes glanced from the crowd, but his eyes did not fall. After a while, the man closed the photo album and rubbed his brows. 

  He didn’t know why he would watch an inexplicable photo album with various interviews and group photos of charity parties. He seemed to subconsciously search for a figure in each photo, but in the end he did not find that figure. The man felt that Empty, don't know what to do for a while. 

  As if he suddenly lost his goal in life, the man stood up and looked around the room. The room was in a mess, including newspapers, impurities, professional books, CDs, game consoles, and some fragmentary advertising leaflets. 

  The man searched around and even found a few unsmoked cigarettes and a tube of hemorrhoid cream in a small locked box. 

  Holding the hemorrhoid ointment that had expired for many years, the man was silent for a moment, trying to find some connection among these inexplicable items, but in the end he still didn't find any commonality in the messy items. 

  A man has always been orderly, and he can't remember what he is doing to collect these various things, but the man still has a vague feeling that he once seemed to be looking for a trace of a person on these unrelated objects. 

  who's that person? 

  There is no such person in his memory. The man shook his head, feeling that he had been working for too long. He was in a daze. He dialed the family doctor's number: "Doctor Zhang, please make an appointment. I need to do a detailed examination, including Spiritually." 

  "Yes, President Shen." The family doctor said gently. 

  After hanging up the phone, the man stood up. He stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and cast his eyes subconsciously to the center of the city. There should be a towering building, and one person was in the office at the top of the building. He could even imagine it. , When the man stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the world, his eyes were indifferent and arrogant.

  However, at the end of the line of sight, there is only the towering landmark of Ningcheng-Huaguo Science and Technology Building. 

  The man felt a sudden tingling in his heart. When he reached out and stroked his chest, the tingling sensation disappeared, as if it was just his illusion. 

  The feeling of bewilderment struck again, the man bowed his head, his gaze did not find the spot for a while, he was used to standing here and chasing the figure of a certain non-existent person with his gaze, and now he found that it was his own illusion, the man felt blank Swept the whole body. 

  This man is Shen Qiancheng. 

  Shen Qiancheng turned around and sat on the sofa, pondering for a while. He didn't understand what his sudden feeling was about. Could it be that people feel lonely when they are old? 

  Shen Qiancheng is a steadfast single, probably too frivolous when he was young, and after suffering the loss of love, his heart has been barren since then. 

  Throughout this life, he is a successful person in people’s mouth. He was young and promising. After the collapse of the family, he relied on his own efforts to become a generation of rich men. My youth was absurd, and I could hardly find anything to blame. 

  He felt that he should have been an ambitious man, a man who pursued his goal and moved forward firmly, but at this moment, Shen Qiancheng began to question his goal. He had no ambition to go higher. He thought, it is time to retired. 

  "Take a good rest, I really don't understand why I am so desperate." Shen Qiancheng shook his head, throwing away the strange feeling of being empty and empty, putting on a suit, the old man is still tall and handsome, still handsome. His face softened. 

  Before leaving the office where he spent the most time in his life, Shen Qiancheng subconsciously looked at the Science and Technology Building through the French windows. 

  A strange figure flashed past his pupils. Shen Qiancheng tried to capture the afterimage. After in vain, he shook his head and sighed: "It seems that the illness is very serious. I hope the results of the examination tomorrow will not be too scary."